KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » BVS Batman vs. MCU Daredevil

BVS Batman vs. MCU Daredevil
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

BVS Batman vs. MCU Daredevil

Bruce has his JL Armor
Bruce has feats from his younger the Batman version
Matt as of Defenders/S2
H2H only

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 06:15 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

he wouldn't need his JL armour to beat Matt up. his warehouse feats alone put him above DD as a fighter

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 06:48 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Matt has actually beaten superhuman opponents though like Black Sky Elektra and Nobu. Batman has only fought featless goons and featless parademons.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 06:55 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

^^^^^^^^^^^truth

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 08:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Matt has actually beaten superhuman opponents though like Black Sky Elektra and Nobu. Batman has only fought featless goons and featless parademons.
This is true. I actually think Matt is more skilled and faster than Bats, but I'm not sure he can actually hurt Batman through his armor. On the other hand, Batman could definitely do some damage to Matt.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 03:09 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Arachnid1
This is true. I actually think Matt is more skilled and faster than Bats, but I'm not sure he can actually hurt Batman through his armor. On the other hand, Batman could definitely do some damage to Matt.

I feel similar TBH. If we strip away the armour and gear and compare them purely on H2H skill and agility feats, Matt has the better showings. But Bruce is still very capable himself and that JL suit was very durable. A lot tougher than Matt's suit. Then again, Matt's used choke holds and similar moves on exceptionally tough opponents, like Punisher and Melvin, in the past before. Batman would still probably have an easier time of it though.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Aug 24th, 2020 at 04:28 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 04:24 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Bruce buys the win here via the better costume.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 07:55 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by KingD19

Fact check:
Matt has yet to come anywhere close to beating Black Sky. At the best he had momentary advantage which she swiftly overcame, with the added caveat she admitted that she was pulling her punches every time against him in their final fight
Nobu was always defeated solely via environment, either setting him on fire via convenient gasoline tanks or throwing him over ledges. Both stuff incidentally Batman has the gear to counter.
And Parademons are far from featless. They are ridiculously stronger than either Black Sky or Nobu, possibly combined.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 09:33 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Matt has yet to come anywhere close to beating Black Sky. At the best he had momentary advantage which she swiftly overcame, with the added caveat she admitted that she was pulling her punches every time against him in their final fight

While I definitely agree with the assessment that Black Sky Elektra > Daredevil overall, that caveat you added goes both ways. Because it was abundantly clear that from the moment Matt found out it was Elektra, his agenda shifted from fighting her to saving her. Not only does he have a heart to heart with Stick about it, it even causes the other Defenders to grow suspicious of him and his motives at one point. A notable portion of their fights involved Matt trying to talk her down and remind her of her past.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 10:02 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

That's true. Which is why the only legit fight they have is their first. Matt gives a respectable fight but soon gets overpowered. Even in their final fight her casual blows were causing him to vomit blood.

Also, I'd say while Bruce is more durable, Matt has far better damage soak. So this fight is going to go for a while

Btw, how impressive do you think unarmored Bruce getting whacked by Diana and Arthur in JL is:

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/58...3e4bf0.gif.html

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/58...84b7c6.gif.html

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 12:56 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Doesn't seen that impressive, TBH. Because if either Arthur or Diana wanted to seriously hurt him, he would have been sent through the containers/wall. And there isn't really notable environmental damage to provide another damage gauge/marker. On a random note, wtf is the Flash up to in the back of the first gif lol?

A better feat for me is Supes wacking him after being revived. I mean, yeah, he also clearly didn't want to kill him (we know he can do it at his leisure, as per BvS), but that blow actually sent him flying a decent distance and caved in the side of a cop car.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Aug 24th, 2020 at 01:23 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 01:19 PM
HulkIsHulk

Flash ran when Diana smacked Bruce stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 06:44 PM