KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Superman: Man of Tomorrow
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Zachary Quinto could honestly play a live action Lex and he'd do a good job, I think.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 10:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Again Lobo was awful. Hurst was terrible voicing him. Hated Lois and her teeny bopper whining. Supes/Clark was passable as was Jonn. I didnt even like Perry White to be honest. Lex and Parasite were the best characters in the movie voice wise and action wise.

i agree

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 02:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was a promising start for a new universe, but apparently that is not the intent.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 04:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It isn't !? Didn't DC or more accurately WB kind of make a big deal that it kind of WAS!?

Man AT&T must really be tightening the Nut Screws!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 06:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lot of the people who liked this were hoping it was the start of something. I mean it shows you Batman exists, it drops hints for multiple future storylines for the character(Supes finds out he isn't the last Kryptonian, J'onn finds out he isn't the last Martian).

If they aren't gonna start a new universe I hope they start doing more outside the box movies then. I enjoyed this movie, but as a stand alone film I dunno if we really needed another Superman origin story.

Do stuff like the movie with a vampire Batman, a more ruthless Superman, and Wonder Woman who is New God...and all are willing to kill.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 06:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If its a Good Movie.. I don't care about Universe building... Kind of Tried of the Pokemon Mindset of Movie Franchisees TBH.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 06:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not bad. Not the Best DCAU flick I have ever seen, but it had its moments. Nice to see MM get some Love. Only question I got is...
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When did Parasite absorb Godzilla98?

Oh and....

This movie does confirm that DC Haters like Brucie and tKitty are Biased little ShillCuck with big Disney Bought Butt Plugs in.

HAHAH!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 01:57 AM
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor

This movie does confirm that DC Haters like Brucie and tKitty are Biased little ShillCuck with big Disney Bought Butt Plugs in.

!

This movie confirms that you have shitty taste in movies.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 04:14 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

.....Better that then the taste of Cuck mixed with Shill.....

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 06:56 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn’t watch nor do I plan to. It seem like it got good reviews but I don’t want to spend $20 to view it

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 11:17 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This was another disappointment. Not complete garbage, but not good enough to ever watch again.

DC Animated needs to get their shit together, back to days of Batman:Under The Red Hood, Wonder Woman and JL: Flashpoint quality.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Flashpoint wsa Crap! Cause it was full of the Nu52 Anal Leak!

No wonder Robbie likes it.

GO Burn IN Hell You POS!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 07:18 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flashpoint grew on me.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 07:47 PM
Flyattractor

It gave us an not all that terrible portrayal of Etrigan the Demon so...It gets Props for that.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 05:40 AM
Nardsm

Good post

Old Post Oct 8th, 2020 08:50 AM
Nardsm is currently offline Click here to Send Nardsm a Private Message Find more posts by Nardsm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote