KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » SDNY Shelves Trump Tax Returns Lawsuit for 8 years

SDNY Shelves Trump Tax Returns Lawsuit for 8 years
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He isn't clean, good gaalighting DDM. thumb up

I didn't find that gaslighting to be good.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 12:24 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: SDNY Shelves Trump Tax Returns Lawsuit for 8 years

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
OH MY LOL

Im sure you will deny this is happening but it is no matter what you saylaughing out loud

You should probably read the full story. This is still going forward should Trump's team fail on Sept 1st to argue that going after Trump's taxes is unlawful.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 12:25 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree. I've commented on this before.

No matter what is in his taxes, even if he hasn't done anything wrong, the retarded leftists will find something to make something about.

I'm 100% clean. Nothing wrong in my taxes. I guarantee someone who was trying to find something bad about me would "find" something in my taxes.

There's no win in this for Trump no matter how clean he is.

And there's a definite loss if he's dirty.

Nigga.......

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 12:35 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: SDNY Shelves Trump Tax Returns Lawsuit for 8 years

Originally posted by Robtard
You should probably read the full story. This is still going forward should Trump's team fail on Sept 1st to argue that going after Trump's taxes is unlawful.

Let’s talk about it in 8 years

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 12:37 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
This isn't good. The fact that Trump had gone to such lengths to hide his tax returns is pretty blatant proof for just how dirty they must be.

Oh don't be so naive. There could be zero illegalities, it won't matter: the left would find something to whine about. Are you saying you disagree? You disagree that if, for example, it showed Trump did a lot of business with Russia in 2014(all legal) that wouldn't be used to pathetically try to push more Russia-Gate?

Even if it was just that he took advantage of legal tax loopholes? They'd sadly go after him for that as well.

And yet if there was something truly damning wouldn't *that* have been leaked to Rachel Maddow instead of what she ended up being given?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 11:58 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

The article seems to say that the DA has agreed to delay until further round of litigation. The 8 years seems more like a technicality, rather than the number of years of delay. It's quite misleading that they led with that number.

The article also states that getting the tax returns, which the DA should in the end, does not mean that they are made public, and certainly not before the election.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 12:15 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Artol
The article seems to say that the DA has agreed to delay until further round of litigation. The 8 years seems more like a technicality, rather than the number of years of delay. It's quite misleading that they led with that number.

The article also states that getting the tax returns, which the DA should in the end, does not mean that they are made public, and certainly not before the election.

Lol. Of course they will be made public. You can point out that rules might stop that from officially happening, but there is no way some weasel would not leak it. And the media, having zero integrity, would take .00000009 seconds to decide to publish it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 12:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Yeah, that's certainly very possible.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 01:06 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Let’s talk about it in 8 years

or six months?

U.S. Supreme Court paves way for release of Trump's tax returns

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 06:00 PM
Omaha

If Trump's taxes hold some sort of illegalities then my question is why didn't Obama's IRS catch it?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 11:17 AM
Omaha is currently offline Click here to Send Omaha a Private Message Find more posts by Omaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Omaha
If Trump's taxes hold some sort of illegalities then my question is why didn't Obama's IRS catch it?
Well I mean he was being audited for a long time which Trump fought every step of the way. Trump has enough resources and large enough assets that he could drag something like that out for a long time.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 01:07 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Newjak
Well I mean he was being audited for a long time which Trump fought every step of the way. Trump has enough resources and large enough assets that he could drag something like that out for a long time.

Wonder if the expenses could exceed whatever he saves.

Probably not, but that would be funny.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 01:32 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by cdtm
Wonder if the expenses could exceed whatever he saves.

Probably not, but that would be funny.
Possibly lol

The truth is though is that Trump has a brand. That brand is built off being successful. So needs to protect him and businesses image of being "successful" almost at any cost.

Of course it might also just be to protect him from fraud he has committed over the years and he doesn't want to go to jail.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 01:37 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

or six months?

U.S. Supreme Court paves way for release of Trump's tax returns

It's like when the chickens come home and they are like "oh **** yeah I'm here to ROOST baby, roost."

That's what chickens are like, right? I'm a big city guy from the block I don't have time for country bumpkin nonsensery.

I'm glad Broly isn't here, he's a dear friend of mine and I'd hate to have him sweat at his computer reading his smuggery fall to pieces.

Smuggery is a word now

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 01:44 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 02:13 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omaha
laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 03:20 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I’m sure Rob and Whirly will be posting about this for 8 years.

“But in 8 years they will get his taxes!!!”

Embarrassing really

Or less than a year? :0

Justice Department says Trump's tax returns should be released

The Justice Department on Friday said the Treasury Department must turn over former President Trump’s long-sought tax returns to the Democratic-led House Ways and Means Committee. -snip

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:16 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Justice Department on Friday said the Treasury Department must turn over former President Trump’s long-sought tax returns to the Democratic-led House Ways and Means Committee. -snip
laughing out loud Wow!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You know where Broly posts. Go there if you want to chat, troll or whatever. Bumping threads of banned people is sad.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 4th, 2021 03:36 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote