KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jacob Blake Police Shooting

Jacob Blake Police Shooting
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

which comment

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 08:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 11:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No files will be charged to Kyle Rittenhouse about the gun he used in the shooting.

One of the "sticking points" about the case is that Kyle possessed and used a gun, illegally, because he was 17. Even I said, based on the statement the police chief made in the press briefing, that Kyle would get this charge, at the least. That's wrong:

https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/...le-rittenhouse/

This does not stop Kyle's case for the homicides, though. That's still underway.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 04:01 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some news that made me smile. Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

BLM Leftist CHARGED In Kenosha Proves Kenosha Kid Acted In Self Defense, Kyle Will Likely WALK

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 03:41 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It proves nothing really.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 03:55 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
It proves nothing really.

Bingo.

They can both be criminals and in the wrong.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 04:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 10:32 PM
dadudemon

I read that Kyle used his $1,200 stimulus check to buy the gun. lol

Old Post Nov 21st, 2020 12:04 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

he needs to stay in doors for his own safety.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2020 11:33 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No charges against Wisconsin officer who shot Jacob Blake

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin prosecutor announced Tuesday that he will not file criminal charges against a white police officer who shot a Black man in the back in Kenosha last summer, leaving him paralyzed and setting off sometimes violent protests in the city. -snip

The Blake civil lawsuit is moving forward, he's likely to settle for millions with the city

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 10:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

The sad thing is the taxpayers will pay that lawsuit. Meaningful reform would have the police union be culpable for their own lawsuits.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 10:38 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by truejedi
The sad thing is the taxpayers will pay that lawsuit. Meaningful reform would have the police union be culpable for their own lawsuits.

That would be ideal.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 10:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

suspicious timing much?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 10:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
suspicious timing much?
What I was thinking tbh.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 10:55 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
No charges against Wisconsin officer who shot Jacob Blake

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin prosecutor announced Tuesday that he will not file criminal charges against a white police officer who shot a Black man in the back in Kenosha last summer, leaving him paralyzed and setting off sometimes violent protests in the city. -snip

The Blake civil lawsuit is moving forward, he's likely to settle for millions with the city

That is not going to help Rittenhouse.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2021 06:17 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
No files will be charged to Kyle Rittenhouse about the gun he used in the shooting.

One of the "sticking points" about the case is that Kyle possessed and used a gun, illegally, because he was 17. Even I said, based on the statement the police chief made in the press briefing, that Kyle would get this charge, at the least. That's wrong:

https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/...le-rittenhouse/

This does not stop Kyle's case for the homicides, though. That's still underway.

Man faces 12 years for buying gun Kyle Rittenhouse used in Kenosha shootings

Dominick Black, 19, of Racine, was charged with two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a person under the age of 18, causing death.

https://www.wisn.com/

You're right DDM (what a crazy statement) it's not Larperman Prime getting charged over the gun.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jun 3rd, 2021 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 05:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hopefully both vigilantes/murderers get long prison sentences.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 05:15 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

This has nothing to do with me

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2021 08:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Jury to See Video of Rittenhouse Wishing He Could "Shoot Rounds" at Black People

Prosecutors in Wisconsin want jurors to know what admitted Kenosha killer Kyle Rittenhouse said in the days before he shot and killed two people and injured a third in August 2020.

"Bro, I wish I had my ****ing AR," the 17-year-old says on a video some 15 days before the fatal incidents that occurred during a Black Lives Matter protest. "I'd start shooting rounds at them."

In the footage, Rittenhouse and others who appear to be inside a car are referencing a black man seen jogging out of and away from a CVS Pharmacy.

According to prosecutors, Rittenhouse expressed his desire to shoot at "several" such individuals at the drugstore because he believed they were stealing.

Rittenhouse's desire to shoot people is doubly relevant in his upcoming murder trial.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2021 07:24 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Bro, I wish I had my ****ing AR", "I'd start shooting rounds at them."

Sounds a bit like premeditation.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2021 07:32 PM