KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jacob Blake Police Shooting

Jacob Blake Police Shooting
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wxyz
Again; the cops do not need to be actively shot at to act.

Finger guns should be enough justification for them to empty their clips... magazines sorry... magazines. Wouldn't want to upset any gun folk with incorrect nomenclature.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:50 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah I see: the answer will likely be he's cucking for the bootlicking boys.

Unfortunate, but not unexpected.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Kiddo u just playing along with the bootlicking boys like usual or do you legit think the shooting wasn't justified?

You did use that as a justification, surt.

So on a scale of 0-10, 0 being no anger and 10 being hulk-smash-max-rage-anger, just how "aggressively" did Blake open his car door?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 25th, 2020 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Kiddo u just playing along with the bootlicking boys like usual or do you legit think the shooting wasn't justified?

(please log in to view the image)

jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I asked Jaden a question son. We will wait for his answer, I wanna know if he's bootlicking you.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Okie dokie, my child thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I asked Jaden a question son. We will wait for his answer, I wanna know if he's bootlicking you.

He answered your question. Can you answer mine?

HYG again:
Originally posted by Robtard
You did use that as a justification, surt.

So on a scale of 0-10, 0 being no anger and 10 being hulk-smash-max-rage-anger, just how "aggressively" did Blake open his car door?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

If I'm bootlicking Rob, you're bootlicking the cops.

Only one of those two things is actual bootlicking though.

You should think carefully how to proceed.

wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

So when the police have guns drawn on you the smart thing to do is apparently ignore what they're saying, walk around the car, and open the door and reach in to grab something.

Cops have every right to assume they're life is in danger at that point.

Here's the video again; make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DSTV7XT1E

wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I'm bootlicking Rob, you're bootlicking the cops.

Only one of those two things is actual bootlicking though.

You should think carefully how to proceed.

Kiddo was the shooting justified yes or no?

Think carefully with how you respond and do not make me ask you again.

jaden_2.0
Awful

Kiddo was the shooting justified yes or no?

Think carefully with how you respond.

Do you?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wxyz
So when the police have guns drawn on you the smart thing to do is apparently ignore what they're saying, walk around the car, and open the door and reach in to grab something.

Cops have every right to assume they're life is in danger at that point.

Here's the video again; make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DSTV7XT1E

Yep, I love them trying to focus on how aggressively he opened his car. They know they lost this narrative.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you?

Thrice I ask you and then I'm done, kid: was the shooting justified?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:57 PM
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love it when the video evidence blows up in their faces.

wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I made you ask again. What happens now?

I'm excited to find out.

Robtard
Senor Member

I'd still like to know just how 'aggressive' was the car door opened?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:59 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I far prefer Eons wxyz persona.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:59 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't matter. It was opened and he reached in so the cops made a split-second decision that their lives were in danger so they opened fire.

Shooting was 100% totally justified no matter how you and your e-pals try to spin it.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 11:38 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Doesn't matter. It was opened and he reached in so the cops made a split-second decision that their lives were in danger so they opened fire.

Shooting was 100% totally justified no matter how you and your e-pals try to spin it.

Best part is the footage is there.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 11:45 PM
dadudemon

This entire line of reasoning is a bit dumb. How aggressive doesn't matter as much as just simply opening the door.

Why do you let the convos go on this long with Surtur?

Surtur and I already talked about it. And we are done.

I took the position that he didn't need to be killed and I supported my position with the less violent but more effective UK police. Surtur thinks the dude was asking for it and should have been shot based on all his actions up to the shooting.

I agreed homeboy shouldn't have done what he did. I met Surutur halfway. Convo is over. No chest beating needed. We joked about the f*cks not being given, etc.

Oh, and, another dead black criminal who'd be alive if the police weren't so aggressive in the US.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 11:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote