KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Hit techniques vs. Jiren heart

Hit techniques vs. Jiren heart
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Hit techniques vs. Jiren heart

During the TOP, you might recall Hit's fight with Jiren. Hit tried take down Jiren with a technique that aims for the heart, similar to Goku getting killed by Hit, with the same move it seems, but such a massive ki, Jiren was able to shield himself from the attack.

Now my question for this thread is, can a weaken Jiren in episode 131 that fought 17 and Freiza take on Hit Heart assassination move?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2020 09:03 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Jiren was so weak that even a beat to shit, nearly powerless Goku and an equally battered 4th form Freeza were able to overpower him.

Hit is high-end SSB level. He should honestly stomp Jiren... Especially with killing moves and whatnot.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 01:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if Jiren could go into his meditation state and regenerate and repel his attacks

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 02:16 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote