KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Raphael Vs Hobbs

Raphael Vs Hobbs
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

They're still better than Tyrese Gibson IMO. The guy has a net worth of like $3 million yet complained about the producers taking "food off his table" or something along those lines for choosing to make Hobbs & Shaw before F&F9. It's like, gee, I am sorry you don't have enough millions.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2020 06:50 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
They're still better than Tyrese Gibson IMO. The guy has a net worth of like $3 million yet complained about the producers taking "food off his table" or something along those lines for choosing to make Hobbs & Shaw before F&F9. It's like, gee, I am sorry you don't have enough millions.

LOL! I remember that.
If your NW is in the millions and you’re worried about money, you’re doing something wrong.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2020 08:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Tyrese should consider himself lucky that they even bothered call him back for F4
But still, he didn't pull ego trips during shoots
That's why I appreciate Hugh Jackman. He lets the scriptwriters do whatever to.his characters for the story

Also IIRC Chris Evans said during a CW interview he asked the filmmakers.not to make.him look weak

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 31st, 2020 01:26 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote