KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Gamora vs Wolverine

Gamora vs Wolverine
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Gamora vs Wolverine

Bloodlusted death match in the Shaolin Temple
Gamora gets twin katanas, whereas Wolverine gets his iconic claws and healing factor?
No PIS/CIS
Who wins this?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2020 01:34 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I am going to go with Logan purely because I am not sure Gamora can actually kill him with just a pair of swords whereas Logan could likely just stab her to death.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2020 01:41 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanMario

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I am going to go with Logan purely because I am not sure Gamora can actually kill him with just a pair of swords whereas Logan could likely just stab her to death.

Why are you certainly going with Logan purely?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 10:19 AM
DanMario is currently offline Click here to Send DanMario a Private Message Find more posts by DanMario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by DanMario
Why are you certainly going with Logan purely?

Didnt he just explain it?

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 12:31 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Yeah she can't kill him with these swords they won't even scratch adamantium.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 05:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gamara gets gutted but in a bad way

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah she can't kill him with these swords they won't even scratch adamantium.

OP should have given her her actual sword:

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fan.../wiki/Godslayer

Considering the description and what we've seen other weapons of Thanos and his children do (Thanos' sword and Corvus' glaive, for example), it would probably have a much better chance of affecting Logan than a pair of katanas.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 09:09 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno, Thanos easily snapped her sword.

Though I guess you could argue adamantium in the movies doesn't have feats on the level to suggest beings as strong as Thanos can't damage it. The best feat from the x-men movies I think was Phoenix being unable to damage it. Though how hard she was trying is debatable.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 7th, 2020 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 03:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I dunno, Thanos easily snapped her sword.

Though I guess you could argue adamantium in the movies doesn't have feats on the level to suggest beings as strong as Thanos can't damage it. The best feat from the x-men movies I think was Phoenix being unable to damage it. Though how hard she was trying is debatable.

It wasn't though. That was a Reality Stone illusion. Star-Lord recovers the sword after Thanos leaves with Gamora, at 4:15:

And even if it hadn't been, this is the same Thanos that casually popped Vision's skull open like an egg, crushed Loki's neck and also shattered the Tesseract to reveal the Space Stone with minimal effort. But anyway, you can clearly see the sword with tip intact at the end of the clip.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 03:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, if he can damage vibranium he could probably snap off some claws

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 03:32 PM
Arachnid1

Yeah, if he can damage vibranium he could probably snap off some claws
Adamantium is >>>> vibranium in the comics, though that doesn't count for much here. Still, I don't think he should be able to. Even Mags struggled to bend Wolverines adamantium, and he manipulates metal on a molecular level.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 11:23 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

MCU Gamora and FOX Wolverine are watered down versions of their comic book counterparts.

Wolverine wins, he has more feats.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 11:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gamora looks like she smells weird

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 11:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gamora looks like she smells weird

You'd get along with MrMind rather well, I imagine...

Originally posted by MrMind
**** you stilt

im sexually frustrated

i cant get no white girls

and there are no asian girls around

black girls pussies smell like rotten fish

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 11:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe that person even knows what a black vagina smells like.

But I do not think the black actress who plays Gamora looks like she smells. Zoe is hot. Gamora looks like a weird smelling green lady.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2020 11:50 PM