KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » DCU Cyborg vs. MCU Ultron

DCU Cyborg vs. MCU Ultron
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Infinity stone>cyborg.

And somebody prove that dceu tech is even remotely close to what we have seen in Marvel.

Kryptonian Tech is capable of interstellar travel in a matter of weeks/months while human tech still hasn't gone past the moon in MCU. Aside from Tony, and Wakanda(using vibranium) almost every advancement is either stolen and modified or taken from an alien civilization.

Its capable of sentient, AI holograms that react to you as if they were real. The holograms are indistinguishable from real people.

They've got rebreathers that can completely filter out an atmosphere.

They made the World Engines which can terraform entire planets into places hospitable to Kryptonians.

Etc, etc, etc...

Cyborg can also hack Apokolyptan tech like the Mother Boxes which are perpetual energy matrixes that force the cycle of life to speed up a million times and create life as they destroy.

No human tech we've seen from Tony Stark, SHIELD, Wakanda or any of the bad guys is anywhere close to that.

Even though Ultron's base code came from a decrypted code in the scepter that turned out to be a string of neurons that they copied, he wasn't outright powered by an infinity stone. Thats why he needed the actual Mind Stone to put in Visions perfect body. Ultron couldn't even take down Jarvis, he only managed to take him off guard then Jarvis hid so well Ultron thought he killed him. And Vision forcefully severed his connection to the internet later in the movie showing the actual power of an infinity stone. Cyborg hacked 3 energy matrixes at the same time and forced them apart. At the end of the day Ultron was basically a rogue AI with a robot body. He was impressive but we only saw him overpower Earth technology, nothing beyond. Cyborg hacked earth tech, Kryptonian tech and Apokolyptan tech and never struggled once despite only having his powers recently.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 01:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

People think marvel tech was more advanced cause it was shiner

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 02:52 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah, I did. Kryptonian tech was cool in MOS. And I understand that Cyborg is Apokolips tech. But the only thing he did was hack Batman's stuff which was leagues below Tony in tech

Nevermind. Good post King. I change my mind on the hacking part. Way better answer than Brolys "marvel sucks".

He still gets shit stomped in a straight up fight tho

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Sep 17th, 2020 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:56 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, I did. Kryptonian tech was cool in MOS. And I understand that Cyborg is Apokolips tech. But the only thing he did was hack Batman's stuff which was leagues below Tony in tech

Nevermind. Good post King. I change my mind on the hacking part. Way better answer than Brolys "marvel sucks".

He still gets shit stomped in a straight up fight tho

Marvel is better than DC. I’m just not bias to Marvel always wins arguments

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 07:46 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote