KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deckard Shaw vs Ozymandias

Deckard Shaw vs Ozymandias
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Deckard Shaw vs Ozymandias

Bloodlusted unarmed H2H Deathmatch in the Shaolin Temple
No Pis/CIS
Who wins?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 06:23 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Shaw can take a beating and hurt guys who are tougher and stronger than Ozymandias. And he's very skilled. It'd be a great fight, but Shaw takes a majority.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 07:54 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Ozy doesn't get touched here. He casually beats Shaw. This is spite.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 08:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Here you go again.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 08:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Ozy wins

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 08:38 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Here you go again.

I'm trying, you bastard. Its hard to imagine good matchups because most have been done stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 08:57 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm trying, you bastard. Its hard to imagine good matchups because most have been done stick out tongue

Lol that was at h1. This is actually a good match up.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 09:07 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

My bad dude. In that case thanks, much appreciated smile thumb up

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 09:16 PM
h1a8

No it's not. A better would be Ozy vs Shaw and Hobbs (Ozy would still stomp).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 09:28 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah, Ozy beats the guy who can curl a helicopter. Oh yeah, I forgot you still think Ozy would beat Cap too.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 09:43 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ozy gets his ass beat.. Shaw at least 7 out of 10 times takes this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2020 09:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Yeah, Ozy beats the guy who can curl a helicopter. Oh yeah, I forgot you still think Ozy would beat Cap too.

Ozy is superhuman in strength and durability and speed.
He is also a bullet timer.
These characters would be statues to him.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 04:10 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Ozy gets his ass beat.. Shaw at least 7 out of 10 times takes this
No he does not. This is a spite fight. Shaw wouldn't land a single blow. And Ozy can sit there and allow Shaw to get 5 haymakers on him and it would barely damage him.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 04:11 AM
Silent Master

Per feats, Ozy doesn't fight at anywhere even close to bullet time levels of speed. If you want to claim that he is faster than Shaw in a fight, you have to provide proof of him fighting faster than Shaw.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 07:58 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Per feats, Ozy doesn't fight at anywhere even close to bullet time levels of speed. If you want to claim that he is faster than Shaw in a fight, you have to provide proof of him fighting faster than Shaw.

He can perceive them with ease. He only needs to move fast enough to avoid being hit (which at minimum is slower than they move).

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 08:14 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 06:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This isn't even a match.

Veidt beats the shit out of Shaw.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 06:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Maybe so, but don't you agree that h1's claim that Ozy is the faster fighter still needs to be proven?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 06:49 PM
Impediment
Endless

Veidt caught a bullet which makes him fast AF, but that isn’t evidence of bullet time Matrix speed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 07:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
Veidt caught a bullet which makes him fast AF, but that isn’t evidence of bullet time Matrix speed.

that was a staged feat though???

anyone watch the first 3 episodes of The Boys?? how about a stormfront v ozy thread

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 07:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote