KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deckard Shaw vs Ozymandias

Deckard Shaw vs Ozymandias
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
I asked for feats of Ozy fighting at speeds beyond Shaw

You only posted 1 fighting feat. thus you're claiming that feat proves your claim.

Wrong! I argued that Ozy can move slower than Shaw and still not get hit.
I based this off the two scenes.

What does feats of Ozy fighting at speeds beyond Shaw have anything to do with my argument that Ozy won't get tagged?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 02:04 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'll ask this again since you apparently can't understand what is being discussed. post feats of Ozy fighting at speeds that would make it impossible for Shaw to ever land a hit.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 04:06 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I'll ask this again since you apparently can't understand what is being discussed. post feats of Ozy fighting at speeds that would make it impossible for Shaw to ever land a hit.

That's not my argument.

My argument is that Ozy won't get touched because of his perception and fighting skill. Ozy only needs to move at a fraction of the speed Shaw can. Ozy can move faster than Shaw.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 04:47 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You think Ozy is more skilled than Shaw?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 04:48 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

You think Ozy is more skilled than Shaw?

Yes, easily.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 05:17 AM
Silent Master

LOL!!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 05:20 AM
h1a8

LOL!!!

Fighting skill is mostly in defense. And Ozy defends wayyyyyy better than Shaw.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 05:24 AM
Silent Master

LOL laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 05:25 AM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by h1a8
It's a physics and biological fact that perceiving faster motion than another results in slower time perception than the other.

Why do you think EVERY fictional medium displays time perception slower for the character who is fast?

A bullet is many times slower than a punch. Perceiving a bullet would allow you to perceive the punch many times easier.

I say again:

There is no evidence or proof that Ozymandias has slow motion speed. So, you can stop adding fictional stats.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 12:40 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Impediment
I say again:

There is no evidence or proof that Ozymandias has slow motion speed. So, you can stop adding fictional stats.

Wrong! Not slow motion speed (that's stupid) but he can view fast events happening slower than what any real human views them.

There is evidence. Real science. I told you it is proven in science.

And 2nd evidence
Ozy was viewing events in slow motion in the assassination attempt.

Note: It's irrelevant anyway because if someone can perceive a bullet in the air then they can perceive attacks thrown better than any human.

Last edited by h1a8 on Sep 8th, 2020 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 03:56 PM
Impediment
Endless

Wrong. That’s called cinematography.

Ozymandias doesn’t have slow motion speed in the comic or the film.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 03:59 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Impediment
Wrong. That’s called cinematography.

Ozymandias doesn’t have slow motion speed in the comic or the film.

You are using the wrong terms. What the hell is "slow motion speed"?
I'm referring to perceiving fast events slower than what real humans perceive them.

Every living being (even among us humans) perceive events at different rates. This is a fact. It's proven in science.

When I first played baseball, a 60pmh baseball from 54ft away was a streak of lightning that happened in an instant. After a year, the same 60mph appeared to be moving in slow motion. That's just my experience.

But there are scientific papers published showing that things with faster reflexes actually perceive events slower than things with slower reflexes. Why do you think ALL fiction display characters with super speed viewing things in motion slower than what normal humans view?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2020 04:10 PM