KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are Dems excited about Corona Virus deaths?

Are Dems excited about Corona Virus deaths?
Started by: JohnnyRotton

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyRotton
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are Dems excited about Corona Virus deaths?

I honestly can't escape the hint of glee spied in every left leaning person when they mention the death toll from Corona.

Even though there's no evidence it would be any different under a D president, Dems seem favour it as their political weapon of choice.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 06:57 PM
JohnnyRotton is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyRotton a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyRotton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

If a Democrat was in office there wouldn’t be a single death from corona virus.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:01 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

If a dem was in office covid would bring people back from the dead and give them universal healthcare.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Yeah, I'm not really understanding why people are like this. Things could have been handled better in hindsight, but a lot of this is due to the general public being morons. If things were shut down sooner, people would *****. If things shut down later, people *****. I find it hard to blame the President, regardless of who it is, for what has happened.

I live in Canada. Nobody I know likes Justin Trudeau. Nobody I know is blaming Justin Trudeau for COVID deaths. It just doesn't make sense to.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:30 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If the DEMS had really been Scared by this Virus. Nancy Pelosi and the Rest of her congressional cowards would have been the first to put on masks and go hide in their bunkers, but they didn't.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If the DEMS had really been Scared by this Virus. Nancy Pelosi and the Rest of her congressional cowards would have been the first to put on masks and go hide in their bunkers, but they didn't.

Lulz she told ppl to celebrate in china town........... laughing

I hope she got plenty of Bak Kwa

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:36 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." -Betteridge's law of headlines

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Headline: Do democrats care about people?

Originally posted by Robtard
"Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." -Betteridge's law of headlines

Oh, thanks for answering.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:44 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It has already been proven that the official "death count" of Coronavirus has been massively overinflated. I can't believe so many morons are still falling for the left-wing media's fear propaganda .

The survival rate of those who catch it is like 98-99%. It is like dozens of times, at least, less deadly than the common flu. Poor fools who still basically believe that the sky is falling need to quit watching so much of the lying MSM.

Wake up, sheep.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 15th, 2020 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:47 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard

That aint True?
Head Line: Is Robbie an F-ing AHOLE!?

Answer. YES!

See!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It has already been proven that the official "death count" of Coronavirus has been massively overinflated. I can't believe so many morons are still falling for the left-wing media's fear propaganda .

The survival rate of those who catch it is like 98-99%. It is like dozens of times, at least, less deadly than the common flu. Poor fools who still basically believe that the sky is falling need to quit watching so much of the lying MSM.

Wake up, sheep.

This lie again, but expected.

Actually, Trump disagrees with you on that, Trump believes covid-19 is upwards of five times more deadly than the seasonal Flu.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 07:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, I'm not really understanding why people are like this. Things could have been handled better in hindsight, but a lot of this is due to the general public being morons. If things were shut down sooner, people would *****. If things shut down later, people *****. I find it hard to blame the President, regardless of who it is, for what has happened.

I live in Canada. Nobody I know likes Justin Trudeau. Nobody I know is blaming Justin Trudeau for COVID deaths. It just doesn't make sense to.

At some point people need to take personal responsibility for themselves.

Self isolate; wear a mask.

You don't need the government to tell you those things.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 12:32 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote