KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How herd mentality can defeat Corona... hang on!

How herd mentality can defeat Corona... hang on!
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

How herd mentality can defeat Corona... hang on!

Trump squirms in TV spotlight as voters pin him down on Covid, health and race

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...AndroidApp_Copy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 06:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Son: there is both a corona thread and a Trump thread. I advise you utilize one of them in the future thumb up

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 08:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Son: there is both a corona thread and a Trump thread. I advise you utilize one of them in the future thumb up
laughing out loud This one was too funny young man.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 08:40 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: How herd mentality can defeat Corona... hang on!

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Trump squirms in TV spotlight as voters pin him down on Covid, health and race

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...AndroidApp_Copy

Trump really embarrassed himself and every Trumper again. Blaming Biden for not implementing a National mask mandate (hint: Biden's not POTUS, yet), and spouting "waiters!" when he was asked for proof of hi anti-mask claim.

"It would go away without the vaccine, George. Sure, over a period of time. You’ll develop like a herd mentality, it’s gonna be … it’s gonna be herd-developed, and that’s gonna happen. It will all happen." -Trump, "stable genius"

laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 16th, 2020 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 08:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Trump really embarrassed himself and every Trumper again. Blaming Biden for not implementing a National mask mandate (hint: Biden's not POTUS, yet), and spouting "waiters!" when he was asked for proof of hi anti-mask claim.

"It would go away without the vaccine, George. Sure, over a period of time. You’ll develop like a herd mentality, it’s gonna be … it’s gonna be herd-developed, and that’s gonna happen. It will all happen." -Trump, "stable genius"

laughing out loud
it was classic Donny. If he wasn't born into millions he'd be a taller Del trotter. laughing

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 08:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud This one was too funny young man.

It's true though, you've been warned about spam before. We have two topics this could have gone in.

I can't help feel either you have some form of ADD or is this just TDS?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 08:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

it was classic Donny. If he wasn't born into millions he'd be a taller Del trotter. laughing

Trumpers are of course saying it was an "ambush", can't ask Donnie the hard questions or even average questions a POTUS should be able to answer without stumbling and fumbling without his cult crying foul.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 08:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't watch nor do I care, but I wonder if they'd bring in Trumpers to ask Biden tough questions.

Rob, yay or nay on that?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:00 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trumpers are of course saying it was an "ambush", can't ask Donnie the hard questions or even average questions a POTUS should be able to answer without stumbling and fumbling without his cult crying foul.
this is who Donny's spiritual brother is:

https://youtu.be/8aefbH624kA

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not clicking, but it best f*cking be a link to Chester Cheetah.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:03 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Not clicking, but it best f*cking be a link to Chester Cheetah.
no it's a link to London s greatest fictional salesman... in his own mind. Trust me, you might laugh.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:06 PM
Raptor22

"But it was a Trump lie about his record on healthcare that moved the largely impassive Stephanopoulos to push back hardest."

"As he has many times, Trump repeated the lie that Democrats want to remove insurance protections for people with pre-existing conditions – a cornerstone of Obama’s healthcare law – and repeated a tease about a healthcare bill that always is just weeks away."

"We’re going to be doing a healthcare plan very strongly, and protect people with pre-existing conditions,” Trump said. “And I will tell you this, they will not do that.”

“I have to interrupt you there,” Stephanopoulos said. “I interviewed you in June of last year, you said the healthcare plan would come in two weeks. You told [Fox News’] Chris Wallace this summer it would come in three weeks.”

“I have it already,” Trump said. “I have it already.”

Participants in the forum later told CNN they weren’t buying it.

“He didn’t answer anything,” one said. “He was lying through his teeth.”

Lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:30 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

this is who Donny's spiritual brother is:

https://youtu.be/8aefbH624kA

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
"But it was a Trump lie about his record on healthcare that moved the largely impassive Stephanopoulos to push back hardest."

"As he has many times, Trump repeated the lie that Democrats want to remove insurance protections for people with pre-existing conditions – a cornerstone of Obama’s healthcare law – and repeated a tease about a healthcare bill that always is just weeks away."

"We’re going to be doing a healthcare plan very strongly, and protect people with pre-existing conditions,” Trump said. “And I will tell you this, they will not do that.”

“I have to interrupt you there,” Stephanopoulos said. “I interviewed you in June of last year, you said the healthcare plan would come in two weeks. You told [Fox News’] Chris Wallace this summer it would come in three weeks.”

Lol

Also made me lol, imagine thinking Stephanopolous was neutral.

Or being sad enough to think they stocked this place with a diverse set of voters.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally I would have said to Trump: you just made this historic peace deal, so why do this? Inferior pathetic souls will pounce on anything in order to change the subject.

And as we can see, they desperately did.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raptor22

Lol

laughing out loud

If they had a better healthcare bill, they'd have done it by now, they've had years and years.

But Trump was mainly speaking to Trumpers as they believe everything that falls out of his mouth due to their herd mentality.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Intriguing.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 09:40 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good thread. thumb up

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 06:40 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote