KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus Whistleblower Reveals the Truth about the Virus' Origin

Coronavirus Whistleblower Reveals the Truth about the Virus' Origin
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Would anyone be surprised to learn that her 3 co-authors of her non-peer reviewed and unpublished paper have never published any studies before and that other scientists have called this paper a mix of conjecture and fiction and that she has ties to Steve Bannon?

I'm going to go read the paper and other analysis of it.
laughing out loud Sounds like half DDM's stuff. thumb up

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:47 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The world's theme song right now:

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I need a beach and sleep so badly tbh.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:58 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never seen b*tch spelled like that

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:00 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
"Coronavirus whistleblower speaks out about possible COVID origin on 'Tucker" -snip

Key word: "Possible"

Claiming Covid-19 started in China is one thing, the wet markets and China's crazy live food processing are likely culprits

Claiming Covid-19 was created and released intentionally is an extreme claim and that requires extreme proof

This thread as of now belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Why did you put all your Russian conspiracy threads in the conspiracy forum?

Also why you covering for China

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:14 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I really would not be surprised at all if this does turn out to be a man made virus that accidentally got released. But she offered no real evidence to support such a claim.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 02:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

She offered more proof then China can contradict

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 02:52 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Last I heard Ethneo you thought it was 5G towers. Why the change of clearly plausible theories? shifty

Pull your head out of your ass. I never said 5G towers caused the virus, idiot. I said that they damage the immune system which makes it far easier to get the virus which is 100% the truth.

Get your facts straight, dummy.

I have been saying since this virus appeared that it was a man-made virus and was not an accident. Now you're deflecting by claiming I said something I never said because you hate admitting I was right. Rob is the same way of course. No doubt he "bingo"ed your post like an idiot.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:12 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I really would not be surprised at all if this does turn out to be a man made virus that accidentally got released. But she offered no real evidence to support such a claim.

True, it was just her word. But, I could say the same thing about the dozens of women who accused Trump or Kavanaugh of raping them, or the claim by sore loser Democrats that Trump worked with Putin to win the 2016 election.

Both of which have already been debunked though. This claim by this chinese woman virologist has not. Sorry, but I choose to be believe her over the CCP or the WHO.

Also, she didn't just claim it was man-made, she said it was intentionally released onto the word as well.. Considering how shitty the chinese government is and all the shit they've done it's not that far-fetched. It's not like they didn't have a motive to do it, either.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 17th, 2020 at 06:34 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:21 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's funny how leftists suddenly don't believe what a whistleblower said.

Like Surtur said earlier, if she had come out and said that Trump worked with the chinese government to release the virus then every single leftist on this forum would be eating it up as a "proven fact" and so would the democrats and left-leaning media.

You could bet there would be another bogus "investigation" into Trump and another impeachment hearing from the dems as well.

But since she is putting the blame squarely onto the CCP the China cucks on this forum dismiss it as a "tin-foil hat conspiracy theory" lol.

Oh leftists... smh. no

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 17th, 2020 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:30 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chinese woman spills the beans on the chinese government intentionally releasing the virus onto the world.

Leftists: "It's a crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theory! It is just her word, she is lying!"

Some relative of Trump talks bad about him or writes a book desribing some horrible things he has allegedly done.

Leftists:"There it is! This proves undeniably that Trump is a horrible human being! She/he has no reason to lie! He/she like TOTALLY didn't do it for money or attention, either. She/hewanted to warn the world about Trump!".

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 17th, 2020 at 06:50 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:44 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Basically. We need more.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Twitter suspended her account lol.

Shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:02 AM
JohnnyRotton
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with this.

TBH the Virus seemed like something that was made specifically to bolster china and hurt the USA and Trump because of his trade war.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 11:16 AM
JohnnyRotton is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyRotton a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyRotton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I think the possibility of China releasing the virus purposefully should absolutely be investigated and likely has already from the get-go. I doubt that the intelligence communities around the world have ignored that possibility.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:51 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by dadudemon
That would explain why we had test kits with PCRs specific to SARS-CoV-2 all the way back in 2019: something not possible unless you actually sequenced the virus already and picked up unique markers that make it identifiable via PCR.

Correction: 2017, not 2019.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This is what I found:

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Would anyone be surprised to learn that her 3 co-authors of her non-peer reviewed and unpublished paper have never published any studies before and that other scientists have called this paper a mix of conjecture and fiction and that she has ties to Steve Bannon?

I'm going to go read the paper and other analysis of it.

Based on some of the extremely shitty published research out there in the "science" land, previously unpublished authors and the lack of a peer review means little to nothing to me.

Since we have a replication crisis where 50% to 90% of all research cannot be duplicated (meaning, it is shit science no better than arbitrary guesses), I have little faith in research. Instead, I look for good methodologies and intelligent data analysis. And then form my own opinion. While also acknowledging that they could have doctored their result values just to get the significance figure they wanted.

I've talked about this, before. The only place you're going to find super hardcore, unbiased, pure science, is in machining and consumer automotive. Even then, there is bias. But you'll get a set of scientists that will find a result that shows a failure at .003% of the time during specific stress tests. They will tell you, for sure, if the stress tests are legitimate to the vast majority of use cases in the real world. And if the stress test results are indicative of a safety concern. Business people then decide to accept the risk or reject it. If rejected, rework gets done. It gets expensive.

So if you see a car get recalled for a very deadly result, it is extremely likely that real science already found that risk but some big wig accepted the risk and they went to production, anyway.

Feels like we are getting off track. I'm not too concerned about the previously unpublished authors. I'd be concerned with the data, itself. And what exactly they are trying to claim from whatever research they did.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Also why you covering for China

I literally said the virus most likely started in China in the very post you quoted. That's not "covering for China", comrade Broly.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by samhain
I think the possibility of China releasing the virus purposefully should absolutely be investigated and likely has already from the get-go. I doubt that the intelligence communities around the world have ignored that possibility.

What could they really do though?

I mean, when that whistleblower from Israel blabbed about their secret nuclear weapons program, breaking a bunch of treaties, did he have any real evidence but his word? And were other countries in a position to confirm or deny its existence?

Granted; Israel kidnapping the guy back to his homeland and imposing a lifetime gag order kind of proves his case, more then his actual word did.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote