KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus Whistleblower Reveals the Truth about the Virus' Origin

Coronavirus Whistleblower Reveals the Truth about the Virus' Origin
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
What could they really do though?

You mean what could be done to China if it's revealed they intentionally released the virus?

I'm in no way an expert but war with China doesn't seem like a good idea, war seldom is TBH, any war with China would be a pyrrhic one IMO. I'd think about hitting them where it hurts, in their pocket. Stop importing Chinese goods, hopefully moving back to domestic production and distribution thereby improving employment rates. I'd also think about banning them from global sporting events for like 20 years. Imagine no Olympic Games for 20 years, their pride would take a huge knock.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 05:26 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our economy has suffered a major hit because of the fear mongering and overreaction to the virus which led to these massive lockdowns and stupid rules. It is doubtful we will ever fully recover economically. China has crippled us and they need to pay. Period.

If it is ever confirmed that what China did was intentional then the next best thing besides making them pay in blood is refusing to pay our huge debt to them. That would really piss them off.

I wasn't for that before but now I am.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 17th, 2020 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 05:58 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Our economy has suffered a major hit because of the fear mongering and overreaction to the virus which led to these massive lockdowns and stupid rules. It is doubtful we will ever fully recover economically. China has crippled us and they need to pay. Period.

If it is ever confirmed that what China did was intentional then the next best thing besides making them pay in blood is refusing to pay our huge debt to them. That would really piss them off.

I wasn't for that before but now I am.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 06:09 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by dadudemon
Based on some of the extremely shitty published research out there in the "science" land, previously unpublished authors and the lack of a peer review means little to nothing to me.

Since we have a replication crisis where 50% to 90% of all research cannot be duplicated (meaning, it is shit science no better than arbitrary guesses), I have little faith in research. Instead, I look for good methodologies and intelligent data analysis. And then form my own opinion. While also acknowledging that they could have doctored their result values just to get the significance figure they wanted.

I've talked about this, before. The only place you're going to find super hardcore, unbiased, pure science, is in machining and consumer automotive. Even then, there is bias. But you'll get a set of scientists that will find a result that shows a failure at .003% of the time during specific stress tests. They will tell you, for sure, if the stress tests are legitimate to the vast majority of use cases in the real world. And if the stress test results are indicative of a safety concern. Business people then decide to accept the risk or reject it. If rejected, rework gets done. It gets expensive.

So if you see a car get recalled for a very deadly result, it is extremely likely that real science already found that risk but some big wig accepted the risk and they went to production, anyway.

Feels like we are getting off track. I'm not too concerned about the previously unpublished authors. I'd be concerned with the data, itself. And what exactly they are trying to claim from whatever research they did.

Well you won't find good methodologies or data analysis in that paper.

You'll find the genetic equivalent of people saying Tabby's star was aliens.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:39 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Well you won't find good methodologies or data analysis in that paper.

You'll find the genetic equivalent of people saying Tabby's star was aliens.

Didn't read it, yet. I have no idea.

It's possible that they knocked it out of the park. Highly unlikely.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 03:02 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote