KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why is it heresy to ask where Covid came from?

Why is it heresy to ask where Covid came from?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Don't say I never did nothing for u.
No, I would never say that, sometimes you've given me a good laugh, sometimes even in the right way smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:00 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Surt, do you have the balls to type facts and not unlikely hypotheticals.

Now imagine if pangolin, that came from Africa ****ed a pig and an elephant and was bitten by a bat. How amazing would that be?

If you have that on video and a patreon you could make some cash.......I thought pangolin came from south america and somewhere in that fookin long ass study didn't jaden linked it mentioned civets and civets are like a cat fooking a mongoose to create a civet.........to create covid.

Ha, now I believe in god.

snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

OP is posting a dishonest question. OP is stupid.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
OP is posting a dishonest question. OP is stupid.

This isn't the russian bounties thread, sorry for the confusion my child.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
If you have that on video and a patreon you could make some cash.......I thought pangolin came from south america and somewhere in that fookin long ass study didn't jaden linked it mentioned civets and civets are like a cat fooking a mongoose to create a civet.........to create covid.

Ha, now I believe in god.
Didn't read where the Pangolin was from, I know we have them here. Nah, Patreon and Youtube two sides of the same red pilled, rabbit hole of ridiculousness.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Sep 16th, 2020 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:04 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I guess in some ways you are correct, albeit in a weasel sort of way.

The question wouldn't be the problem persay, the problem would come with the answer. If the answer ended being "China", lol...come say the left would jump on that, yeah? Tell me you feel they would pivot, close their mouths about orange man, and focus on China like they rightfully should if such a thing was revealed.

The problem wouldn't come with the answer either because everyone already knows it originated in China as do almost all these viruses.

But, again, that isn't what's happening.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:15 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It's not.

It does very conveniently hit their main competition the hardest though.

If you run an oppressive facist state where you can literally force the population to march off a cliff like a pack of lemmings if you wanted to,.its a no brainer to hit Democracy with something that spreads so easily.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The problem wouldn't come with the answer either because everyone already knows it originated in China as do almost all these viruses.

But, again, that isn't what's happening.

I agree, anyone saying calling it the chinese virus was racist was dumb.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Didn't read where the Pangolin was from, I know we have them here. Nah, Patreon and Youtube two sides of the same red pilled, rabbit hole of ridiculousness.

I'm WAY WAY wrng, they are from africa and asia. I confused it mentally with the image of a smaller pink fairy armadillo and other armadillos. Wow, I was super wrongsmile

snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm WAY WAY wrng, they are from africa and asia. I confused it mentally with the image of a smaller pink fairy armadillo and other armadillos. Wow, I was super wrongsmile
happens to the best of us, people say they are delicious.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

F*ck eating those things they would make cool pets.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gay bitches eating them.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:24 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

F*ck eating those things they would make cool pets.
if it's got four legs, pass me the salt.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah well a dog has 4 legs too

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:25 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have never eaten cat though.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not shocked you never ate pussy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:26 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah well a dog has 4 legs too
Yeah, yeah it does, so does horse. To be honest monkey doesn't really but it's quite tasty.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, yeah it does, so does horse. To be honest monkey doesn't really but it's quite tasty.

Even Indiana Jones didn't wanna eat monkey brains

#Principles

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:28 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even Indiana Jones didn't wanna eat monkey brains

#Principles
yeah, he missed out. I've even eaten whale, to be honest i didn't know it was whale. It was in gravy, looks more like steak than you suspect then you bite in and it's a fishy. Quite tasty after the third bite though.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:31 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

yeah, he missed out. I've even eaten whale, to be honest i didn't know it was whale. It was in gravy, looks more like steak than you suspect then you bite in and it's a fishy. Quite tasty after the third bite though.

I've eaten shark. Putrified shark at that. You would know you're eating that.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:37 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote