KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » How Far Off Is This List

How Far Off Is This List
Started by: tkitna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

How Far Off Is This List

Besides Sentry should be number one, I think the list is spot on.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 01:55 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud "rip off" If anything they're a far better character, and majority of them WELL written would beat Superman senseless

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 02:09 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Besides Sentry should be number one, I think the list is spot on.

laughing out loud

Such clickbait. Much edgy.

I thought WhatCulture usually did better videos, though.

But yes, the list is way off.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 02:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

"10 Superman Rip-Offs Who Are Stronger Than The Man of Steel"

10, Billy Batson - "although Superman is physically a little stronger" laughing out loud
9. Hyperion - *confuses and mixes the various versions of Hyperion, uses his earthquake feat as proof*
8. Invincible - "Superman may be physically stronger..."
7. Gladiator - "he can do anything, if he believes in himself"
6. Majestic - "there is one major difference between the two superheroes, and that is Majestic does not hold back"
5. Homelander - no mention of his strength, lol.
4. Supreme - Stronger than Suprema
3. Sentry - "Sentry is strong"
2. Blue Marvel - "Blue Marvel is stronger than Sentry"
1. Plutonian - No mention of strength

Well, that's "10 Superman Rip-Offs Who Are Stronger Than The Man of Steel"!!!! Please don't forget to hit like and subscribe!

Lmao. There, a summary so you guys don't have to watch.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 02:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

Such clickbait. Much edgy.

I thought WhatCulture usually did better videos, though.

But yes, the list is way off.
what culture became a joke a long time ago, they are nothing but a bunch of soy/sjw Emo clowns now.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:02 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

These types of videos are a waste of time. I mean who are these these guys, they have no authority or knowledge and about as much reasoning ability as Alberto.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:16 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

They made some valid points, majority of them would def beat Superman, no amount of salt is going to change that fact 👍
Gladiator isnt even a rip off Superman, neither is Sentry

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:27 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
"10 Superman Rip-Offs Who Are Stronger Than The Man of Steel"

10, Billy Batson - "although Superman is physically a little stronger" laughing out loud
9. Hyperion - *confuses and mixes the various versions of Hyperion, uses his earthquake feat as proof*
8. Invincible - "Superman may be physically stronger..."
7. Gladiator - "he can do anything, if he believes in himself"
6. Majestic - "there is one major difference between the two superheroes, and that is Majestic does not hold back"
5. Homelander - no mention of his strength, lol.
4. Supreme - Stronger than Suprema
3. Sentry - "Sentry is strong"
2. Blue Marvel - "Blue Marvel is stronger than Sentry"
1. Plutonian - No mention of strength

Well, that's "10 Superman Rip-Offs Who Are Stronger Than The Man of Steel"!!!! Please don't forget to hit like and subscribe!

Lmao. There, a summary so you guys don't have to watch.

It's not necessarily in order, and a slightly misleading title. though as usual you're missing the forest for the trees. Listening to the vid, it's clear he means moreso that these characters can beat Supes or are stronger with ALL powers taken into account. Not stronger like, bench presses more. ****ing Christ 🤦🏿‍♂️

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:35 PM
cdtm

They're completely wrong about Plutonian. He never gained control over his exotic powers, and always fought like a standard brick.

Yes, they were hinted at and he showed some potential in them, but it was really a dropped plot point that was never expanded on.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Insane Titan
what culture became a joke a long time ago, they are nothing but a bunch of soy/sjw Emo clowns now.

Shame. I used to really like them. Especially their wrestling stuff before all those guys left to form cultaholic.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
They made some valid points, majority of them would def beat Superman, no amount of salt is going to change that fact 👍
Gladiator isnt even a rip off Superman, neither is Sentry
LOL you’re too stupid to realize the blatant plagiarism(surprising with all the copy and pasting you do)and I’m not going to waste my time explaining to you. What’s gladiator’s name?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:51 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: How Far Off Is This List

What is Homelander even doing here?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

@diesl

Gladiator is MORE of a homage, or a spoof.
Him as well as The imperial guard are all mock ups of the legion of superheroes. Gladiator himself is a mixture of Silver Age Superboy and Mon El.

He's what Superman would be if DC knew what to do with Superman

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 04:04 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I don't even know, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 04:05 PM
Insane Titan

Shame. I used to really like them. Especially their wrestling stuff before all those guys left to form cultaholic.
yeah I used to love Adam and the crews wresting stuff.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 04:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: Re: How Far Off Is This List

Riding the wave of that sweet sweet Amazon show.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 04:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I don't even know, tbh.

All of them can be argued to be in the same tier (more or less), but Homelander was a parody.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 04:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

All of them can be argued to be in the same tier (more or less), but Homelander was a parody.

Yes. That tier below Superman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 04:32 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You will be banned soon.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 04:37 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Insane Titan
yeah I used to love Adam and the crews wresting stuff.

Yeah. Cultaholic isn't bad, but it's just not the same.

And I miss King Ross.

Yeah. The problem is in the framing of the video and the title too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 04:38 PM