KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » How Far Off Is This List

How Far Off Is This List
Started by: tkitna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
dwarf me every possible way? I'm 6'4 you pathetic TRT abusing piece of shit

you want me to die? why don't you come to cincinnati you old washed up turdface and find out? I'll gladly stomp your tiny head on the ground, no guns needed even though I can easily put my glock up your ass pull the trigger and see fireworks, just good ol headstomping. if you can afford a plane ticket oversea you cheap welfare dependant pathetic old piece of useless crap.

you kiss mod's ass every chance you get, that's why you don't get banned. and the people who got into arguments with you get banned, even though you are the aggressor

you are the most pathetic **** on this forum, and that's saying a lot consider the kind of garbages who come here.
haha you’re a lanky streak off piss that’s all. Yeah I’d happily snap you’re neck you weird freak. Any time you come to the uk you’re more than welcome to look me up chump. You’re a little boy who’s about as scary as a teddy bear. You’d need a weapon because you’re a useless Emo c*nt.

You’re a grade loser who needs meds to survive because you’re that weak. Lol did you even the posts from other posters before you jump in foaming at the Mouth. Funny you never get banned enough but I have, because you’re a cry baby snitch.

When you’re on you’re death bed because you’ve overdosed from the shame of killing a hooker just remember il be laughing at you kid.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:16 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

lol lankey...this was me when I was 21 in college
I was benching 225 for reps. and had 16 inch arms.
I'm even bigger nowadays but I digress
let me see you when you were 21

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:35 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by -Pr-
I've heard those squatty potty things will change your life.

We bought one a few years ago and I absolutely recommend it.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:37 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

lol lankey...this was me when I was 21 in college
I was benching 225 for reps. and had 16 inch arms.
I'm even bigger nowadays but I digress
let me see you when you were 21

haha you look like you have aids you chump with ***** ****. Just go to the picture thread for my pic from about 7 years ago when I was hell of a lot smaller than now.Then I was benching 200kg easily at around 240lbs now I’m at around 280 lbs. not that any of that matters are you’re a Emo idiot laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:43 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

So......squatty potties huh? Gonna have to check that out.

Y'all do know nobody gives the slightest of ****s what y'all bench and that doesent necessarily help in a fight anyway...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:44 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Insane Titan
haha you look like you have aids you chump with ***** ****. Just go to the picture thread for my pic from about 7 years ago when I was hell of a lot smaller than now.Then I was benching 200kg easily at around 240lbs now I’m at around 280 lbs. not that any of that matters are you’re a Emo idiot laughing out loud

I hope all those steroids you take is not gonna give you heart attacks or strokes down the road

you see unlike you, I'm not a scumbag who wishes dead on people old man

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:46 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think we should get back on-topic, which is how shitty that video was.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I hope all those steroids you take is not gonna give you heart attacks or strokes down the road

you see unlike you, I'm not a scumbag who wishes dead on people old man
you keep saying stuff about steroids as if it’s true or you actually know anything kid.

Oh yeah you’re a massive scumbag who has no problem talking shit and saying whatever you want about family etc in the worst terms possible yet act all hurt when it’s done to you. The difference is I fully mean it to you. You’re a unstable kid who can’t keep his weak emotions in check and will eventually murder a hooker or some shit. Up your dose on your meds then you MIGHT be able to cope with your shit show of a life.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:57 PM
Diesldude

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I didn’t even waste my time watching it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 03:15 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

vs.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 04:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

What hell is happening in this thread?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 05:19 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Squatty potty speeblitz blast attack ftw

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 07:04 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by -Pr-
So you want me to let you... be a **** in a way that breaks the rules?

Sure, I'll get right on that.

Oh leave him alone PR, he's harmless. Its obvious that he's so immature, triggered, and insecure that he's actually wanting physical confrontation now all because of a comic book forum. For cripes sake, he's posting pictures of himself in attempts to prove how big and bad he is. How incredibly pathetic can that possibly be?

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:34 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

lol my rage was from cocaine hangover this morning

all this shit because i say you pee sitting down, I'm just sick and tired of people who have beef with me online bothering me and not keep it to themselves. shut your mouth. i have never had any problems with anyone on other internet forums. it's just here, guess i really really don't like some of you, what can i say just your pathetic existence rub me the wrong way. because you fukwads get personal when people insult your favorite characters that nobody in this universe give a fuk about, well get over yourself you little worm

enzeru, you been here for 16 years and still lick the fictional cock of some blonde c list superman ripoff you sad sack of shit. it's so pathetic you need 2 accounts here and multiple accounts on different forums to prove how thristy you are for his blonde pubes

Last edited by MrMind on Sep 18th, 2020 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:41 PM
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

People on this site actually use hard drugs?

Wtf man.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:55 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 09:02 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by wxyz
People on this site actually use hard drugs?

Wtf man.

Well...yah. I only smoke weed now but I used to freebase in church every Sunday.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 09:05 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I wasn't going to enter this thread as I don't really click on too many threads. A higher power said "Hey click on this thread" so I did.

Thanks Jesus for pointing me here. Really good thread. thumb up

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 09:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

lol my rage was from cocaine hangover this morning

all this shit because i say you pee sitting down, I'm just sick and tired of people who have beef with me online bothering me and not keep it to themselves. shut your mouth. i have never had any problems with anyone on other internet forums. it's just here, guess i really really don't like some of you, what can i say just your pathetic existence rub me the wrong way. because you fukwads get personal when people insult your favorite characters that nobody in this universe give a fuk about, well get over yourself you little worm

enzeru, you been here for 16 years and still lick the fictional cock of some blonde c list superman ripoff you sad sack of shit. it's so pathetic you need 2 accounts here and multiple accounts on different forums to prove how thristy you are for his blonde pubes
shut up you pathetic junkie loser. You started all the personal shit by replying to me convo with PR. Don’t try playing the innocent here, if you can’t handle it don’t dish it out Emo boy. Everything you’re accusing people on here of doing , you’re as equally as guilty if not more.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 09:20 PM
lawest9

Why is it whenever I read some of these threads I feel like I'm back in a grade school class room?!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 09:31 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote