KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkest Knight & Perpetua vs PR Beyonder & Molecule Man

Darkest Knight & Perpetua vs PR Beyonder & Molecule Man
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

anti matter universe is equal to positive multiverse in size

but she created one multiverse

dark multiverse, positive infinite multiverse, anti matter universe, higher archetypal realms and etc are all included in the superstructure she created

think of her created a prototype for one insanely massive multiverse

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 05:03 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007

Yeah, dimensional scaling in Marvel and DC is completely different, so comparing the characters based on that alone doesn't really work.

what astner doesnt realize is dc is infinite dimensional too, the six layers of dimensions are six transcending planes of existence

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 05:17 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by MrMind
what astner doesnt realize is dc is infinite dimensional too, the six layers of dimensions are six transcending planes of existence

No they're not, Mr. Mxyzptlk specifically describes them in terms relating to spatial and temporal dimensions.

Some arbitrary mention of an otherwise ambiguous term doesn't change that. You'd have to reference something specific from Dark Metal or the events that tie into it in order to contradict the notion.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 05:22 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

I guess anything that isn't written by snyder doesn't count?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 05:40 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Astner
No they're not, Mr. Mxyzptlk specifically describes them in terms relating to spatial and temporal dimensions.

Some arbitrary mention of an otherwise ambiguous term doesn't change that. You'd have to reference something specific from Dark Metal or the events that tie into it in order to contradict the notion.

Eh, what?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 05:47 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by MrMind
I guess anything that isn't written by snyder doesn't count?

Not in regards to how he writes the cosmology, at the very least not when the evidence is contradicted by his own writing.

The error you're making is that you're cherry-picking elements from different stories only to come up with an interpretation that fails to align with any story.

If you're associating Perpetua with infinite dimensions then you've already ****ed up, because not only has this association not been made in the comics, it has actively been contradicted with her being assigned to the 6th dimension.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 05:56 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Not in regards to how he writes the cosmology, at the very least not when the evidence is contradicted by his own writing.

The error you're making is that you're cherry-picking elements from different stories only to come up with an interpretation that fails to align with any story.

If you're associating Perpetua with infinite dimensions then you've already ****ed up, because not only has this association not been made in the comics, it has actively been contradicted with her being assigned to the 6th dimension.

But 6th dimension is not related to spatial dimensional structure. Multiverse already has infinite dimensions within it, sphere of gods above it and Nil even above which is outside dimensional structure altogether.

Dark Dimension in itself has just created three entire multiverses within it for three different crises.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 06:01 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

This is the explanation Snyder gave us for the fifth (and eventually sixth) dimension. Notice how the first four are supposed to correspond to the space-time continuum, and the last two are extrapolations thereof.

He fumbles to explain the spatial dimensions confusing zero dimensional space (a dot) and one dimensional space (a line) for one dimensional space (a line) and two dimensional space (a plane), there's also the problem with describing three-dimensional space (volume) as "material stuff" but it's a bit more forgiving, and the fourth dimension is as per the metric tensor time.

There's no room for interpretation here.

Last edited by Astner on Sep 25th, 2020 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 06:07 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

This is the explanation Snyder gave us for the fifth (and eventually sixth) dimension. Notice how the first four are supposed to correspond to the space-time continuum, and the last two are extrapolations thereof.

There's no room for interpretation here.

Snyder is an idiot who can't even keep normal shit like dimension numbers straight.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Perpetua created the infinite multiverse before COIE as we see Anti Monitor starting to conspire to destroy multiverse. You're equating current multiversal structure to her creation when it was rebooted by Cosmic Raptor after she was bound.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 06:28 PM
CatL18

In the first place, Snyder said in his interview that the definition of fifth and sixth dimensions are different from spatial and temporal.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 01:13 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by CatL18
In the first place, Snyder said in his interview that the definition of fifth and sixth dimensions are different from spatial and temporal.

No he didn't. He said that he didn't like his work to be constrictive, and then the recording "conveniently" died when Snyder is about to bring up the first three dimensions and we get Taylor's explanation of what was said.

Even if we ignore the fact that Tyler has a history of making shit and being generally disingenuous in his interpretation, this would never hold as acceptable evidence.

And when the recording picks up (again, conveniently) it's starts when Snyder explains the 4th dimension, as the dimension of the gods.

quote:
Originally expressed by Scott Snyder
Feel free to...again...I did my homework when I did that story, but it was a while ago now. But it was more...I think the 4th...If I remember correctly, and I may be wrong, I thought the 4th dimension was the deity the supernatural those things within the DC cosmology, the 5th dimension was imagination and then I worded the dimension...um...the spiritual what those are, not spitritual, the abstract I guess or the...I don't know the right word for it, metaphysical I guess? Exists and the 6th dimension...

[Interruption by Tyler]

In terms of like layers of reality within the DC...sort of dimensional map, I think it's...uh...the 5th dimensions is imagination, I think the 4th is supernatural and fate based, and the 6th for us for us, that we created, was the uh unimaginable, you know the realm that 's for beings that exist beyond our comprehension in that regard, so yeah, beyond the physical.

You may interpret "beyond the physical" as being different kinds of dimensions. But he's specifically referring to dimensions four through six, implying that dimensions one through three are physical. And in that sense, four through six is an extrapolation of one through three. Meaning that they are dimensions in the very same sense, even if they have different properties.

But even if we ignore this, official publications―like the comics―takes precedence over what creative directors express in interviews or on social media when there's a contradiction between the work and the creative director's word.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 12:02 PM
CatL18

No he didn't. He said that he didn't like his work to be constrictive, and then the recording "conveniently" died when Snyder is about to bring up the first three dimensions and we get Taylor's explanation of what was said.

Even if we ignore the fact that Tyler has a history of making shit and being generally disingenuous in his interpretation, this would never hold as acceptable evidence.

And when the recording picks up (again, conveniently) it's starts when Snyder explains the 4th dimension, as the dimension of the gods.

You may interpret "beyond the physical" as being different kinds of dimensions. But he's specifically referring to dimensions four through six, implying that dimensions one through three are physical. And in that sense, four through six is an extrapolation of one through three. Meaning that they are dimensions in the very same sense, even if they have different properties.

But even if we ignore this, official publications―like the comics―takes precedence over what creative directors express in interviews or on social media when there's a contradiction between the work and the creative director's word.

Thank you for proving that we are right.
As I said, dimensions above 4D is nothing about spatial and temporal.
And,No matter how you deny, DC has established that there are infinite number of upper and lower dimensions below Bleed space.
So,in conclusion.
Sixth dimension(unimaginable)>5th dimension(imagination)>4th dimension(platonic)>Bleed space>infinite dimension

Old Post Sep 27th, 2020 09:40 PM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Team 2.

The Beyonder was truly infinite on an imaginable scale and the Molecule Man was the only chance the MU stood. Compared to them, Perpetua and Darkest Knight are so...small? petty?

It being such a mediocre story probably doesn't help improve their status.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 04:48 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

The Beyonder was truly infinite on an imaginable scale and the Molecule Man was the only chance the MU stood. Compared to them, Perpetua and Darkest Knight are so...small? petty?

It being such a mediocre story probably doesn't help improve their status.

laughing out loud

As if Secret Wars II is some masterpiece. And no, they don't win here. Grandiose hyperbole aside (Specialty of Jim Shooter), Beyonder has nothing on Perpetua. Her creating an infinite multiverse casually is itself beyond the Beyonder.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 05:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

As if Secret Wars II is some masterpiece. And no, they don't win here. Grandiose hyperbole aside (Specialty of Jim Shooter), Beyonder has nothing on Perpetua. Her creating an infinite multiverse casually is itself beyond the Beyonder.

?

Please don't reply to my posts if you haven't read the comics in question.

Secret Wars is a superior comic to Snyder's garbage. The fact that you think otherwise is disappointing. I know you're an idiot, but I genuinely thought superior stories superseded comic company preferences.

Also, the Marvel Universe was infinite in scope, and the Beyonder was many times more powerful and more encompassing. Making a fully functioning Multiverse would be nothing to him.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 05:21 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Oh it's rage who only reads marvel

Team 1 stomps

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 06:18 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
?

Please don't reply to my posts if you haven't read the comics in question.

I've read more marvel comics than you have. Don't talk back to me son.

quote:
Secret Wars is a superior comic to Snyder's garbage. The fact that you think otherwise is disappointing. I know you're an idiot, but I genuinely thought superior stories superseded comic company preferences.

Secret Wars I was good, II was hot garbage with no plan to where it is going. At least Snyder has a definitive plan for the story.

quote:
Also, the Marvel Universe was infinite in scope, and the Beyonder was many times more powerful and more encompassing. Making a fully functioning Multiverse would be nothing to him.

So is DC universe. But Perpetua also created sphere of gods and Nil which is infinitely bigger than infinite multiverse.

Scale wise Beyonder is nothing to Perpetua.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 06:22 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Thank you for proving that we are right.

You've got a mouse in your pocket?

As I said, dimensions above 4D is nothing about spatial and temporal.

No one is saying that they're spatial.

They're an extension of the spatial dimensions. Only the first three dimensions are spatial. The fourth dimension is time, as explained in the comic, and the 5th and 6th are similarly extensions.

And,No matter how you deny,

I don't have to deny anything, all I have to do is post the scene where Mr. Mxyzptlk for the Justice League what the dimensions are.

DC has established that there are infinite number of upper and lower dimensions below Bleed space.

No. Not only hasn't it been established, it's been disproven by Snyder's writing.

So,in conclusion.
Sixth dimension(unimaginable)>5th dimension(imagination)>4th dimension(platonic)>Bleed space>infinite dimension

Honestly, do you believe this shit? Let's ignore the fact that you're disproved by the scene posted earlier in the thread.

Does it make sense to you that that the eighth, ninth, tenth or infiniteth dimensions are lesser than the fifth and sixth dimension? When the sixth is greater than the fifth?

Last edited by Astner on Sep 28th, 2020 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 02:54 PM
MrMind

Last edited by MrMind on Sep 28th, 2020 at 03:21 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 03:14 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You've got a mouse in your pocket?

No one is saying that they're spatial.

They're an extension of the spatial dimensions. Only the first three dimensions are spatial. The fourth dimension is time, as explained in the comic, and the 5th and 6th are similarly extensions.

I don't have to deny anything, all I have to do is post the scene where Mr. Mxyzptlk for the Justice League what the dimensions are.

No. Not only hasn't it been established, it's been disproven by Snyder's writing.

Honestly, do you believe this shit? Let's ignore the fact that you're disproved by the scene posted earlier in the thread.

Does it make sense to you that that the eighth, ninth, tenth or infiniteth dimensions are lesser than the fifth and sixth dimension? When the sixth is greater than the fifth?

Last I checked spatial dimension theory doesn't includes imagination as fifth dimension.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 03:18 PM