KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » nobody's heart seems in it.

nobody's heart seems in it.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it still ramadam? If so, does it mean I'm muslim now cos I ate meat at night with the sole purpose of being discrete?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 04:10 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

This forum has just become incredibly boring. At least GD has. It doesn't help things that pooty posts about a dozen anti-Trump threads a week instead of putting all Trump-related stuff in the Trump presidency thread.

I'm sure it'll see new life once the presidential debates start and even more when the election gets here and afterwards for a time but as others have said before, it is a dying forum.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 06:02 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This forum is shit. Who cares.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 07:21 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
This forum has just become incredibly boring. At least GD has. It doesn't help things that pooty posts about a dozen anti-Trump threads a week instead of putting all Trump-related stuff in the Trump presidency thread.

I'm sure it'll see new life once the presidential debates start and even more when the election gets here and afterwards for a time but as others have said before, it is a dying forum.

thumb up

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:20 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The GDF is the most toxic, most spammed , most banned member area, and shittiest forum on KMC. No wonder it’s dying.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 11:33 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
This forum is shit. Who cares.
thumb up Nobody cares Backfire!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 12:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

whoa, what did i miss? smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 12:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Surprisingly things were pretty calm as Broly and eThneo weren't posting all that much and Surtur and DDM had their moments, and apparently there's this pedo film on netflix.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 01:00 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

it all looks boring and pointless, hard to get invested when you know you're just throwing your time away, most people most of the time don't want to engage in a friendly open-minded debate, not everybody and not all the time, but the percentage of this happening is way too high to care if you're not a bored lunatic, it's always the same people vs. the same people on same issues with literally nothing changing, there are few people interested in getting to the bottom of things we debate, but they're so few it's kinda better to have an entertaining chat with them privately without the useless shit around

then there is the fact politics got ****ing nuts lol, it's insane how retarded everything got in last few years, and 80% of talk here is about politics. when you have people seriously supporting looting and destroying property of innocent white people because "hurr durr da police" or people that are just "all of that's because of inferiority of black race", you just really don't want to waste your time on that nonsense, you won't make anybody listen to reason if they don't want to

as I said, it's not like that all the time, but it's like that around 60% of the time. it's enough to not care. even trolling gets boring when everyone's daily attitude looks like ****ing trolling already lmao

Last edited by gold slorg on Sep 18th, 2020 at 02:22 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:19 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob and I getting banned! Lot's actually.
Originally posted by gold slorg
it all looks boring and pointless, hard to get invested when you know you're just throwing your time away, most people most of the time don't want to engage in a friendly open-minded debate, not everybody and not all the time, but the percentage of this happening is way to high to care if you're not a bored lunatic, it's always the same people vs. the same people on same issues with literally nothing changing, there are few people interested in getting to the bottom of things we debate, but they're so few it's kinda better to have an entertaining chat with them privately without the useless shit around

then there is the fact politics got ****ing nuts lol, it's insane how retarded everything got in last few years, and 80% of talk here is about politics. when you have people seriously supporting looting and destroying property of innocent white people because "hurr durr da police" or people that are just "all of that's because of inferiority of black race", you just really don't want to waste your time on that nonsense, you won't make anybody listen to reason if they don't want to

as I said, it's not like that all the time, but it's like that around 60% of the time. it's enough to not care. even trolling gets boring when everyone's daily attitude looks like ****ing trolling already lmao
Great Post.
Originally posted by Blakemore
Surprisingly things were pretty calm as Broly and eThneo weren't posting all that much and Surtur and DDM had their moments, and apparently there's this pedo film on netflix.
haha

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:22 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice to see you.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:47 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Biden blitzes Thor

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 03:01 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Rob and I getting banned! Lot's actually.

laughing out loud i'm guessing that it was one of those joke-bans to prevent a meltdown?

nice to see you.

been a while, hasn't it? funny how the lack of posting on social media can become just as much of a habit as posting.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 06:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud i'm guessing that it was one of those joke-bans to prevent a meltdown?

been a while, hasn't it? funny how the lack of posting on social media can become just as much of a habit as posting.
Actually it was because Backfire didn't get dick pics.

Oh, and Eon cybered with Scribble!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 06:50 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it was and Yes it can, btw, Broly has spoke and Rob, Adam and I are weak without you. So I for one hope you at least post occasionally.

I would like to say things have improved around here... They really haven't generally.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 06:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Blakemore
Actually it was because Backfire didn't get dick pics.

Oh, and Eon cybered with Scribble!

Broly has spoke and Rob, Adam and I are weak without you.

oh lordy

"on second thought, let's not go to camelot... it's a silly place"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 07:01 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh lordy

"on second thought, let's not go to camelot... it's a silly place"
Ahh, the Holy Grail!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 07:11 PM
Raptor22

Originally posted by cdtm
All the trolling done in Vs now.

Often to me personally. Somehow a perfectly reasonable post about Superman beating down Goku turns into a poop throwing competition.
sry but ur clearly wrong.

Goku would handily beat superman in a poop throwing competition. He can turn into a huge monkey and start slinging giant turds. Clark simply can't compete with that. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 07:33 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Raptor22
sry but ur clearly wrong.

Goku would handily beat superman in a poop throwing competition. He can turn into a huge monkey and start slinging giant turds. Clark simply can't compete with that. stick out tongue

Not in a feat based system, like Comic Vs.

Everyone else: "Goku is so much faster then Superman."

Me: "Here is an example of Superman operating at nanosecond speeds. Please show Goku with a comparable feat."

Everyone else: "Power levels!"

Me: "That's not a feat."

Everyone else: "So much stronger then last arc!"

Me: "Do you people know what feat is..?"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku never span around the world and turned back time.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:18 PM