KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » She-Hulk (Disney+)

She-Hulk (Disney+)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

I can't wait for Disney/MCU to go Full Woke & Broke!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 03:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So they're going woke because they're going with a female led tv show?....gawd your a ****en idiot.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 03:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

laughing

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 08:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I can't wait for Disney/MCU to go Full Woke & Broke!

you are nothing but a male chauvinistic pig. you clearly have never read she-hulk comics

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 07:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fly doesn't like women and girls.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 06:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Fly doesn't like women and girls.

most definitely

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 07:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fly probably still thinks he can get cooties from girls, That's how young his mind is.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 02:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ha, gamma cooties.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 08:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
Fly probably still thinks he can get cooties from girls, That's how young his mind is.

ly is most likely 5 years old.. he hasn't discovered himself yet lolololol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post May 17th, 2022 10:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Looking forward to this one.

Even if it turns out to be a whole lot of meh like Moon Knight was, I can still look forward to the tears of the "but something, something woke! but something, something leftist agenda!" usual suspects.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 17th, 2022 11:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Tatiana Maslany has been cast as Jen/She-Hulk.. IF there is another She-Hulk thread , I'll have Imp merge...

https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hu...ies-1234578701/

Pass.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 12:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Still think it's a bit weird a She-Hulk introduction is happening before Namor... or a proper sequel to the Hulk.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 02:05 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by cdtm
Pass.

HOW AM I NOT SURPRISED,, LMMFAO

Old Post May 18th, 2022 03:19 AM
ares834

She-Hulk's atrocious CGI absolutely ruins it. Good god. She looks awful. She honestly reminds me of Fiona from Shrek.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 03:48 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah because ever teaser trailer for anything these days that has CGI in it is perfect.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its probably all they have to show for the She-hulk tv show at this point. They also have until August to clean it up.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 06:16 AM
ares834

The entire point of a trailer is to entice viewers. You don't do that by putting garbage CGI in.

And on that note, it's rare to see the CGI made to look far better between trailer and release. I expect there will be some minor touches up at most.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 07:48 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by ares834
She-Hulk's atrocious CGI absolutely ruins it. Good god. She looks awful. She honestly reminds me of Fiona from Shrek.

I'l be honest, I read this as She-Ra when I said I'll pass.

But based on your critique I just may pass for real. smile thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 11:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I don't know if it's because they have a lot more existing material to work with, but Hulk (who appears to finally have two fully functional arms again) looks so much better than She-Hulk does in the trailer. Hopefully, they can clean up her look for the final product.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 05:00 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

These Disney shows are hit miss with the CGI. eg Moon Knight had some pretty low rent CGI at times.

Which makes no sense as CGI is a matter of hiring a quality studio and Disney is not hurting for money.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 18th, 2022 05:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote