KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » She-Hulk (Disney+)

She-Hulk (Disney+)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They need classic DD color scheme because there's no red & gold Iron Man now.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2022 10:55 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

4th Wall breaking works for Deadpool, but it makes She Hulk look like a desperate tryhard.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2022 02:51 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nah.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 13th, 2022 07:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I have yet to actually watch this show but I have heard whisperings that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Skaar is supposed to be in the finale . If true I not even sure how that would work.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2022 07:21 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I have yet to actually watch this show but I have heard whisperings that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Skaar is supposed to be in the finale . If true I not even sure how that would work.

He is

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 13th, 2022 08:56 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i've enjoyed this show..

im so glad feige was smart to call out all the so-called moronic, dumbass, imbecilic jackass crybabies (SOME OF WHICH ARE IN THIS VERY THREAD).

Seeing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Skaar was a pleasant surprise but he needs better cgi.

looking forward to the manbabies cry more since jen is getting a second season..

also looking forward to seeing jen in one or both avenger films

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 02:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

lol @ your tantrums. laughing out loud

anyway the show was terrible overall. most of the season was spent on cringey plots, and jen thirsting over random dick. the "humor" fell flat. most of the character reveals were crap. the cgi was laughable. the list goes on. best part of the season was probably daredevil, but that was hardly enough to salvage this dumpster fire.

real shame too. it could have been so much better.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 03:49 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I remember good shows so I think we can complain about shit shows without being labeled "moronic, dumbass, imbecilic jackass crybabies"

I love the character but the writers massacred her, I liked the premise of the show but they executed it in the worst possible way, the humor which was what the show is revolving around was basic bullshit millennial safe and lame, they didn't take any chances and were super careful not to offend anyone which of course offends the hardcore fans "the moronic, dumbass, imbecilic jackass crybabies" that expect a good superhero show by a company that does nothing but superhero shows!!

It could have been great but they fvcked it up. And that 4th wall shit was lazy as hell and everyone knows it!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 04:32 PM
Darth Thor

Lol Bruce is just having a laugh.

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon

I love the character but the writers massacred her,

This was honestly the Disney plus Marvel show I was most looking forward to. This and Loki (which also sucked).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 04:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Show was horrible

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 05:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Marvel has been in a slump for a little bit for my taste. I did like WWBN but I think the last thing they did that I really liked was Wandavision. She-Hulk, Moon Knight, Hawkeye, Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and Loki I thought were all kind of lame.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 05:45 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

They are over exposing themselves IMO.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 07:50 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
lol @ your tantrums. laughing out loud

anyway the show was terrible overall. most of the season was spent on cringey plots, and jen thirsting over random dick. the "humor" fell flat. most of the character reveals were crap. the cgi was laughable. the list goes on. best part of the season was probably daredevil, but that was hardly enough to salvage this dumpster fire.

calm down there crybaby mscreant

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 09:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

——

Attachment: 94514dd3-5bab-44ea-a989-72982ddf0fa0.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 10:08 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So Daredevil episode was fun. Like Kingpin it seems theyve beefed him up.

That finale though

Old Post Oct 21st, 2022 10:15 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanielJohnso
Restricted

Account Restricted

why the hell not have a squirrel girl tv show?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2023 10:25 AM
DanielJohnso is currently offline Click here to Send DanielJohnso a Private Message Find more posts by DanielJohnso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote