KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Kengan Ashura

Kengan Ashura
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm up to date with Omega and the plot is lol

Gaolang best boy though

Well, the main characters are essentially nobodies. Not the movers and shakers.

I think the main story will end with Koga and Ryuki, but they sure won't win the tournament.

Which is in keeping with the first one.

Nothing wrong with that. It's like what Morikawa did with Ippo, where the real draw was everyone BUT Ippo.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 10:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Bentley
I'm up to date with Omega and the plot is lol

Gaolang best boy though

laughing out loud

The Kengan story has just enough story to make it interesting, but we're all mostly here for the fights honestly. Which have thankfully remained top tier.

Even if Liu Tian or whatever, was a total derp.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 09:04 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I just couldn't stop seeing Hoenheim from Full Metal Alchemist every time he wasn't transformed

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2021 11:30 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

All Hail the King of Slaughter

Old Post Feb 5th, 2021 07:27 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Is Kengan really as underpowered relative to Baki as people say?

I don't remember anyone in Baki redirecting a bullet off the back of their hand, like Tokita Niko did.

I'll grant you have crazy things like Pickle dragging a small dinosaur sized alligator through a sewer pipe turning it inside out, Katsumi creating sonic booms with punches, Oliva Biscuit strength training against helicopters, not to mention Hanma Yujiro's craziness..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 03:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Oliva got shot at point blank with a shotgun and was just scratched by it

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 05:41 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

As powerful as they are in Kengan, it's mostly centered on inflicting harm on other people. Baki shows how powerful the fighters are by having them inflict damage on people and the environment. Like how Yuujiro pushed Baki through several feet of solid stone.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 05:48 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Didn't someone in Baki shove a handful of shotgun shells in someone's mouTh and then punched him so hard they exploded?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 06:31 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Remember that time someone crushed coal into diamond? Baki is entirely realistic

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 06:49 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Quincy
Didn't someone in Baki shove a handful of shotgun shells in someone's mouTh and then punched him so hard they exploded?

Speck did that to Hanayama. Funny thing is, Hanayama literally ate the bullets. They blew his cheeks out but he won the fight and was annoyed, but mostly unhurt from that stunt.

And Sikorski, the Russian Ripper(another of the 5 super criminals) has such strong grip strength that he sleeps on a wall. He just lays at an angle with his fingers and toes digging into the concrete.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 07:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote