KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrats Threaten New Impeachment to Stop SCOTUS

Democrats Threaten New Impeachment to Stop SCOTUS
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

Anyways, pathetic souls on this board have gone with the logic of "but the implications tho" so if you want to call their logic retarded, please do so it would delight me. Shall you?

Like you just did?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:17 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me either choice is immaterial, but I'd love for you to make one.

Is the logic retarded yay or nay?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

You tell me. You just employed that logic.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:19 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so you dodge and we move on.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Probably best you do. You just called yourself retarded.

For the record, I don't think you're retarded, Surt.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I get it man. You're itching for a bingo.

Someone will scratch that itch.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:40 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I leave that stuff to The Warriors and Baseball Furies of KMC.

CAN YOU DIG IT?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:46 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Miss the days when microphones looked like chupa chups.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 10:48 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Miss the days when microphones looked like chupa chups.

Look like someone is trying to sneak a large marble in their skinny dick's foreskin.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 11:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
I mean if the Republicans aren't going to play by the rules they set why should the Democrats not also play hardball?

What rules are they not playing by? I read the constitution recently and it seems they are playing by the rules to the T.

I suggest you read it

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 11:22 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What rules are they not playing by? I read the constitution recently and it seems they are playing by the rules to the T.

I suggest you read it

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 02:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Probably best you do. You just called yourself retarded.

For the record, I don't think you're retarded, Surt.

laughing

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 04:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Surtur
Which rules aren't they playing by?

Do not try to say the rules from 2016, cuz they said multiple times that was because the senate and white house were held by different parties which is not the case now.

But I'm sure besides that you had a different rule they didn't follow in mind and I'd love to hear about it.
That's your deflection argument? That's a weak side step at best Surtur.

So I imagined all of those videos where the GOP doesn't once mention this is because of who owns the Senate?

Seriously though they made it clear. If it's an election year new Supreme Court nominees should wait until after the Presidential Election.

Senator Graham even said we should use his rant about this topic against him haha.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 04:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

I suggest you read it
So then they weren't playing by the rules in 2016 by forcing us to wait until after the election.

Either way they are clear cut hypocrites. There is no defense of this. erm

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 04:37 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's your deflection argument? That's a weak side step at best Surtur.

So I imagined all of those videos where the GOP doesn't once mention this is because of who owns the Senate?

Seriously though they made it clear. If it's an election year new Supreme Court nominees should wait until after the Presidential Election.

Senator Graham even said we should use his rant about this topic against him haha.

Pay no mind to their shit-weasel speak, it's to be expected. Cowardly, but expected.

They're not playing by the very rules they insisted America should play by in an election year, this is also to be expected as McConnell said as much as year+ ago.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 04:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So then they weren't playing by the rules in 2016 by forcing us to wait until after the election.

Either way they are clear cut hypocrites. There is no defense of this. erm

Actually there is. In 2016 Senate controlled it, they disagreed with Obama’s pick.

This is 2020, the senate can chose to agreement or disagree with his pick

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 04:44 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Robtard
Pay no mind to their shit-weasel speak, it's to be expected. Cowardly, but expected.

They're not playing by the very rules they insisted America should play by in an election year, this is also to be expected as McConnell said as much as year+ ago.
Yeah the fact they get to play by different rules then they set for others always works out well for a country laughing out loud

That's why I plan on moving out of this country within the year.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 04:44 PM
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

McConnell specifically said not to nominate someone to the Supreme Court in an election year if the opposite party was in the Senate.

That isn't the case now, so no contradiction.

But I'm not surprised the Democrats and Media don't get it.

They're not the brightest.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 04:47 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

@broly

laughing out loud oh that's a good one. They specifically said in 2016 that they needed to wait to hear from the American people after they voted for the President.

So if what you say is true they are hypocrites and liars laughing out loud

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 04:47 PM