KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Order these guys buy gear level

Order these guys buy gear level
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HumbleServant

Order these guys buy gear level

Order these guys by gear level. This includes weapons armor etc

Batman
Deathstroke
Red Hood
Nightwing
Arrow

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:46 AM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

1. Batman: Easily first here, whether you use standard gear or exotics (eg his anti-JLA suit that had miniaturized red suns in the knuckle compartment).
2. Deathstroke: His gear includes three types of armors - volatile promethium, Nth Metal, and the Ikon armor. His weaponry ranges from advanced (eg blast stuff and promethium sword) to magical (god killer).
3. Red Hood: Last time I read him he had armor that could sprout some crazy long blades from the forearm sections. And talking about blades, he even has access to magical blades (All Blades) from his training with the All Caste. The rest of his gear is standard Batman tech.

Then from here it gets interest.

Next could be Nightwing (his suit and gear is standard ‘normal’ Batman tech, which is good enough to give him fourth place) and then Green Arrow comes last (because he primarily relies on standard arrows and has generally not used trick arrows ...generally).

Or it could be Green Arrow (simply because he has tech that includes crazy things like anti gravity arrows and phantom zone arrows) and then Nightwing comes last place since his tech doesn’t go ‘as far.’

But it all depends on just how techie we want GA to be, because if he wanted to he can bring some crazy things. He just generally stays away from that (for the most part) for the last two to three decades (although he has access to stuff that can hurt Superboy Prime).

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:42 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

pay2win buy gear level

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:44 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
pay2win buy gear level

This. Awesome thread btw! Not a huge DC fan so just gonna comment about Stroke and Bats

I understand that Bruce may have more and better gear in the batcave, but Stroke always has his shit on him it seems like and it's also of a higher quality imo.

Strokes armor can take hits from WW and Superman at any given time. Without PIS, Bruce can't. So Bruce might win this thread, but on a normal Tuesday I feel like Stroke is more prepared if there is no prep or prior knowledge if that even makes sense.

The rest are just little Batman's using Batman's stuff and training ( gonna get a lotta hate for this comment but **** you fight me) besides Arrow

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:44 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote