KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Are YOU Anti-Arnie?

Are YOU Anti-Arnie?
Started by: cermiestar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

he has expression though..of course in the Terminator movies he doesnt because he isnt suppose to...but watch something like Total Recall, he has more then one expression in that film

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 11:07 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I told you that if you start up your anti arnie thing then you won't get much replies to it so its a complete waste of time if any one agrees with me. Perhaps i'll set up a true arnie fans room and see how much i get.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:29 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrix dude

i agree with sifer...i mean who cares about the acting man?! i think he's pretty cool walking around like a robot. anonymo was right when he said that t2 was his fave movie until matrix. t2 is right behind matrix and reloaded for me now. i just saw t2 yesterday and thought it was so awesome i watched it agin! and thats a long movie man! i'm out

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:29 PM
matrix dude is currently offline Click here to Send matrix dude a Private Message Find more posts by matrix dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i think arnold's just a little old to be in a movie like this...

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:39 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Well he's still fit. He still works out and is in perfect health.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:08 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Post here if you think anyone who types in Pink is either gay or lesbo

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:52 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

lol. Very funny. I'm sure you offended cermiestar.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 04:04 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

oh yeah. weird freaks off the internet who like arnold scwarnegger are telling ME i'm gay. i'm terrified

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:23 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

he was also incredibly cool when he was pregnant, don't you think?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:27 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hey to evy o arnold is an awsome actor, and he is a ****in robot in this movie i mean come on he dosent have feelins he dosent know anything else but to kill how much of acting do u need in a movie like that. Also if u r going to rip on his muscels let me just tell u that i work out 6 days a week to even try to get half like him he is a inspiratuion to every body builder out there so unless u weight lift every day to even gain a view on him and his muscels i would say bak off.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 01:15 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

and if anyone wants to see the true arnold go see pumping iron i have watched this movie over 50 times it shows his ambitions as a bodybuilder and the arnold that u guys dont know about it not a robot like in the terminator

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 01:21 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Yeah as glenn put it u wont get any response to hating Arnie he is an awsome actor i have no idea y u think he only has one expression go watch sumthing other then the terminator go see true lies go see preditor or total recall jingel all the way, twins and pumping iron if u havent seen any other movie of his besides the terminator then u have no right to be talking about Arnld like that he has a wide varity of talent not only being a stone cold killer a father type brother weight lifter and a victime like in the sixth day. well if i read anything eles about hating arnold tonight i think that i will have to just really lay down into mr i write in pink. the only thing else i have to say is that u r lucky u are not a member on freakz online my friend becasue u would have gotten ya ass chewed out like u wouldnt belive for dissing arnold, so untill then get a new font color buddy

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 01:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm not an anti-Arnie, and most of the replies in here are saying that anti-Arnies are being a little too harsh.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Hehehe. Most of the people who posted here are actually Arnie fans

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 01:06 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Your only a few posts ahead of me "BUDDY"

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 01:25 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

Everyone keeps saying Arnold is a bad actor and has a stupid accent WHAT THE HELL!!!! Accent what the do you want him to do change the place he was born so his accent is different I give him propose for learning the English language (hardest language to learn besides some African and Asian Languages) AND BAD ACTER do you want him to go do a drama or something?? No action hero can do Drama AND NO HARD CORE Drama person can do action (I’m a travel agent I’m not going to try and do electrical work for you) I will tell you what makes a good actor when they play a role and everyone says “They cant see anyone else in that rule” Arnold in T1 and T2, Arnold as mister Frees in the Batman move, Arnold in Praetor, Arnold as Conan the Barbarian. He is a good actor.
P.S.
I live in California and cant what to vote for him as are governor

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:40 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt_Comic

Re: arnold schwarzenegger cannot act.

quote:
Originally posted by cermiestar
[COLOR=deeppink]Why oh why do people like the terminator moive? they're awful. Some of the worst moive ever created in my opinion *backs away* please don hurt me.
I like action flicks as much as the next person, and no i do not like rom coms in fact i hate them but that's off the point.
arnold schwarzenegger cannot act. he sounds monotone and yes i klnow the idea of the terminator is that he is a robot, they could at least make the movies good!
one more thing, why aren't the colours working? in text i mean.[COLOR=deeppink]

Well if you're going to slam on anyone, work on your English skills first. That way you won't look like a moron.

As for wether he can act or not.....how much do you make a year compared to him again? LOL

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:55 AM
Sgt_Comic is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt_Comic a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt_Comic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

The anti arnie misses the point. Arnie makes the mone because he has fans.. he has fans becasue they like what he has dine and is doing, and all this is a matter of opinion and only becomes fact if it is establishe and understood and is repeatable. I myself don't think he rate among excellent actors, but i tell you one thing..as long as keau reeves has a job, go bother him about how much money he makes in the matrix. Claire danes and nick stahl have nore more acting abiiltiy than arnold does....They sucked in t3. Arnold is like ranch dressing, is may be dsecribed as bitter but people go to the store to buy it everyday and if you asked someonw why, it's wouldn't be because it was percieved as bitter or whether or not it is the bset or the highest quality name brand or higest quality ranch.. most would say it;s because they like it. Are they wrong because they like it? no if it cost a lot and they pay it is that wrong, no does it mean becasue one person doesn't think it is worth it or that it lacks flavor mean that id does? no, only to that person... but here's the kcker. since so many people lick arnold ans an actor it doesn't mean that it is a the truth that he is good at waht he does.. it is a fact that he is good at what he does.. it is an established fact.. something that is obseved repeatedly to be the case.. well people say hes; good and but his tickets and he's #1 box office attraction.....so i'm afraid you lost this one. BTW if arnie doesn't deserve or sin't qualified to be paid $30 mil in good old america, than bush doesn'e deserve nor is qualified to be president in good ol america

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 12:48 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

chica, you are crazy. if he looks too old now, he looked too old in t2

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 12:48 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

there are some ignorant people in this forum. I don't mean stupid, but ignorant. Creamy star....you hate the movie that necessitates the very reason why the characters in it have emotionless expressionless body language. I guess you have to ask youreslf a question...who can do a better terminator? What reason to make the terminator have the stage presence of something other than an emotionless machine who feels no pity or pain or remorse.. expressions are reactions to feeling. without feeling, to expression of feeling, physically or mentally. Liking the terminator is a matter of opinion as so is liking or not liking an actor, but the people in here that down arnold for having big muscles even though that was his former occupation one which made him money before trying to act. That is prejudice. His accent, i guess he has to drop his natural accent to suit opinionated a--holes who think he shouldn't have an accent. I guess someone having a native tongue is stupid. Come on. He is as his mother made him. You sound like a terminator who wants to eliminate people who dont sound or look like the way you think they should. Those comment on his excellent build for 54 years old and is characterisitc accent are ignorant just like when people think those with heavy accents and muscular builds are stupid for those reasons. Well arnold is and has been an excellent business man and has been amillionare since age of 23 way before acting. The man is intellegent and regardless of what creamy star basher says he does have to act to act like a robot because he smiles a lot in real life and has an incrdible sense of humor. He has to be very serious and non descript to be a terminator without grunting, sighing, all of these. The acting in the first 2 terminators was excellent. all of it. I don't think arnie rates as one of the best actors in history at all, but he has his place, one that is needed to play particular parts. If john malcovich or gene hackman were asked to play conan or the terminator, they would have had the same expressions...in a movie you thought was stupid. By the way, if you are so concerned aabout acting, the acting in t1 what phenomenal..as was the story. But if you like action , c'mon hardcore action doesn't require good acting. Sounds like you want to hate arnold or the terminator no matter what they do make up your mind. People that complain like creampie starfish must like speed.. plenty of action.. poor acting. If you want a poor actor, chase keanu reeves, i don't see you complaining there. I am a fan, but i thought mr freeze was thw worst acting i'd ever seen him do. That acting was poor. I think more so the case is arnold often is type cast.... He's played a russian, who @ the time were depicted as solemn people who didn't smile @ americans or american culture. Every role that he has played that required expressions of intensity or anger or rage or curiousity, he has provide just that. In roles where someone plays naive and silly like in twins, he did exactly what the character was supposed to be. Maybe you don't like the roles he plays, but face it, action heroes only dabble in heavy drama and vice versa. What action hero can you name that is an excellent actor. Stallone?no,Van Dammne? no, steven segal? no jackie chan? no charles bronson? no the rack? no. These are action stars and they do what they do good. It is an undesputable fact. ANy they all get called back time and time again by direcotrs who feel they are perfect for their roles.. and most films by these action stars especially arnie, pack theatres for that reason. they are what the film needs. The ratings, sales, and casting prove it. And since he is the #1 box office attraction, he is excellent in the acting roles hes's had as a whole. (mr freeze sucked). So i dont' think he's a hell of an actor, but he deserves the praise he gets for coming to this countriy legally, making a fortune for himself @ a young man, a real estate tycoon, a 7 time world champ in the art/sport of body building) all before acting. And then the usa's chancellor of fitness under bush 1. This is what he is and hes convincingly steps out of that into his characters. And the actiing is as follows.. does he convince the audience that he is who the character syas he is supposed to be? huh? most say yes, that is what acting is, not the ability to play roles that don't exist or play roles that require one to grin as much as 1 ignnorant specator wants.. no it is the ability to correctly play the roles that you under contract have agreed to play to the satisfaction of the employer , the director and to the role. And arnold does that! Period. Say anthing else about arnold and see what happens!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:23 AM