KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can Hulk rotate the Wheels of Mageddon once?

Can Hulk rotate the Wheels of Mageddon once?
Started by: Classic NES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Can Hulk rotate the Wheels of Mageddon once?

Like the question asks.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 05:21 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I don't see why not.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 05:42 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I don't see why not.

How mad would he have to be to do it?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 01:33 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Can you post feats of Megaddon

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 02:24 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by HumbleServant
Can you post feats of Megaddon

Here's a rough idea

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...n-feat-1766200/

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 02:43 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Classic NES
Here's a rough idea

pure autism

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 02:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carver eats them

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 02:55 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Here's a rough idea

Lmao.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 03:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Im sure WBH could do it

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 03:40 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Throw in Thor, Hyperion and Juggernaut. Also, mods can I please get the title changed to "Who in Marvel can rotate the Wheels of Mageddon once?" Thanks.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:08 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Hulk would do it in his sleep.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:19 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Wanna hear Carver's thoughts too. Because the heaviest thing Hulk moved was when he was impaled by that sword with the weight of the Sun. He was able to move around. The wheels are apparently as big as a solar system. So, he's a bit short.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:27 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Wanna hear Carver's thoughts too. Because the heaviest thing Hulk moved was when he was impaled by that sword with the weight of the Sun. He was able to move around. The wheels are apparently as big as a solar system. So, he's a bit short.
Superman was turning gears that moved a planetoid size object. That giant thing was moving on its own.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:31 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I really have to reread the Mageddon story so I can redo that calculation. I made too many incorrect assumptions when I did it many years ago.

Although I have so many other comics to cover that it will be quite a while before I get to it.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:32 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by JBL
Superman was turning gears that moved a planetoid size object. That giant thing was moving on its own.

I thought the gears themselves were large as a star system?

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:44 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Nope, he was moving gears inside a little planetoid. You can always count on Superman fans to add on to anything Superman does. But sooner or later, somebody exposed them by actually reading the book and understanding what's really happening.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:01 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Maggedon was bigger than distance between Earth and moon. The "planetoid" was a hypercondensed star which the troll wouldn't know.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:19 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
Maggedon was bigger than distance between Earth and moon. The "planetoid" was a hypercondensed star which the troll wouldn't know.
That feat was debunked troll. Stop lying about what superman did.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:30 PM
DarkSaint85

Where was it debunked, JBL?

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:34 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Where was it debunked, JBL?
Go do research and find out for yourself like I did or go read the comic. You Superman fans and undercover superman supporters have a well known habit of questioning anything said about superman that you don't like. Abhil is lying as usual. When it was said that Superman destroyed a multiverse, did you ask for proof? No. When it was said that Superman was depowered before he hit WF, did you ask for proof? No. When abhil said that Superman was stronger than Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion and count nefaria put together, did you ask for proof? No. But let someone say superman didn't do this or that, THEN you come running asking for proof.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:48 PM