KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive

Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive
Started by: Eon Blue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
It's funny that keep thinking that number somehow undermines the danger from this virus :/
He doesn't understand maths.

Common disease, such as malaria or measles or hypochondria = good treatment

Covid = good treatment

Covid + common disease = death.

Not complex.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 01:55 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wasn't Trump taking his Hydroxychloroquine? He said he was.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 02:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Wasn't Trump taking his Hydroxychloroquine? He said he was.
Apparently it didn't work. I can't believe the ****ing elitists put a rich dumbass in charge. It's like that stupid family guy joke.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 02:52 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
Apparently it didn't work. I can't believe the ****ing elitists put a rich dumbass in charge. It's like that stupid family guy joke.

I doubt Trump was actually taking Hydroxychloroquine, he was just saying that to support his earlier claim that it works and is safe, he'll let other people take it. He's not going to risk his own health on an unproven drug that can have some nasty side-effects.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 03:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I take brain force plus pro? I hear it contains soy, and soy makes me get man boobs and my balls will fall off.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 03:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I take brain force plus pro? I hear it contains soy, and soy makes me get man boobs and my balls will fall off.

If you buy some I guarantee you will not turn into a gay frog.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 03:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

What balls? Like most leftists, you don't have any, Blakey.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:04 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Taking the Hydro DIDN'T PREVENT getting Sick!?

Next they will try to tell us that getting the Flu Vaccine Every year ISN'T 100% Effective against the Common Flu!

People like Robbie & Blake are such Phucking Hypocrites.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leave it to the KMC TDS crowd to turn a thread about the President of the United States contracting Covid into a pathetic circle jerk attacking me and bringing Alex Jones into it... smh.

So sorry irrefutable facts have upset the usual suspects.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:09 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
You do not have a better chance of dying from the flu at this point in time. The flu last year killed maybe 80,000 and that was considered an extremely bad year.

You are more likely to die from Covid-19 right now then you are the flu :/
If you're in your 70s fat and eat fast food daily.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:12 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Leave it to the KMC TDS crowd to turn a thread about the President of the United States contracting Covid into a pathetic circle jerk attacking me and bringing Alex Jones into it... smh.

So sorry irrefutable facts have upset the usual suspects.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:17 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I wish them a speedy recovery and hopefully they don't get any bad symptoms.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:20 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I wish them a speedy recovery and hopefully they don't get any bad symptoms.

thumb up Well said.

Why is it that people like Blakey can't give a caring reply like that instead of resorting to cheap shots?

I wish more leftists were like you.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:24 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Yep. As the CDC has said, 94% of those who've died with Covid have had other contributing factors.
Such as being overweight, something that affects like 60% of the country, and being old, which makes up 39% of the country?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:24 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, those kinds of people are more at risk.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i really don't care. do u?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

thumb up Well said.

Why is it that people like Blakey can't give a caring reply like that instead of resorting to cheap shots?

I wish more leftists were like you.

They have a young son. Anyone who wishes a kid loses their parents is a p-o-s.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:27 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Absolutely I care about our great president overcoming this sickness, bashy.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:27 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They have a young son. Anyone who wishes a kid loses their parents is a p-o-s.

Agreed, jaden.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:28 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i really don't care. do u?

Bashy just self confirmed he is a P.O.S.

*puts on shocked face*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 04:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote