KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Invincible

Invincible
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Battle Beast.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 10:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Isn't this moving a little too fast?

Then again, I smoked the whole comic series in a month. Lol

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2021 01:09 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

Wdym?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 01:28 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The comic series took 15 years(2003-2018) to finish. Anything shorter will look super fast in comparison.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 01:33 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by KingD19
The comic series took 15 years(2003-2018) to finish. Anything shorter will look super fast in comparison.
I didn't even know it was done lol

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 01:38 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Wish they could stick this in:

(please log in to view the image)

Especially if it happened between massacring the Guardians of the Globe.

"You're killing that woman Supreme! Only I get to do that!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 01:43 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by cdtm
I remembered. smile

Think they're doing things out of order. Allen comes before the massacre, I believe.

Probably did it this way to bring in Demon Detective, he's new to the show.

I forgot about it because a lot was different. Some gender swaps, etc... But primarily, Nolan had absolutely no trouble whatsoever taking out the Guardians in the comic. He didn't get beat so bad he passed out at the scene of the crime.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 01:49 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

man this show is violently good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 03:17 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pacing is definitely faster in the show, but that's a good thing right now... Kirkman shouldn't bog down this series with filler, imo.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 03:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched all five eps over the weekend. Was kinda bored with the first ep, wasn't awful, but was overall generic superhero stuff, which we have a lot now. Then the last 10 mins or so, holy shit, that made a sharp turn.

Looking forward to season 2.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 08:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So I've read up on the comic/characters some. To the comic readers:

It seem like the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Immortal shouldn't be dead from his injuries and they should have been able to revive him?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 11:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Robtard

It seem like the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Immortal shouldn't be dead from his injuries and they should have been able to revive him?

Like it says on the tin. smile

Minor spoiler, He was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Abe Lincoln.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 11:27 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He does get revived later.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 11:55 PM
cdtm

quote:
Like it says on the tin.

Immortal.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 02:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Robtard

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If the show follows the comics, then they'll reattach Immortal's head to his body, and *poof*, he'll be alive again.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2021 01:47 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Finally caught up with this and I've been enjoying it. I never read the comics but know what happens in them.

This show is awesome though.

The animation is off at times but the voice acting and pacing seem right where it needs to be to keep my attention right now for the long haul.

I actually think this show is better than the Boys right now.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 16th, 2021 11:59 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Newjak
Finally caught up with this and I've been enjoying it. I never read the comics but know what happens in them.

This show is awesome though.

The animation is off at times but the voice acting and pacing seem right where it needs to be to keep my attention right now for the long haul.

I actually think this show is better than the Boys right now.

Amber is way less annoying on the show.

She was practically a Karen in the comics. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mark tells her everything, and she has this vacant stare the entire time, then finally says "Wow, my boyfriend is a superhero". Like that's all she got out of it, and didn't realize the tremendous commitment and trust he was placing in her. And then she gets annoyed if he misses dates because he's literally saving the world.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2021 12:21 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by cdtm
Amber is way less annoying on the show.

She was practically a Karen in the comics. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mark tells her everything, and she has this vacant stare the entire time, then finally says "Wow, my boyfriend is a superhero". Like that's all she got out of it, and didn't realize the tremendous commitment and trust he was placing in her. And then she gets annoyed if he misses dates because he's literally saving the world.
Yeah I like Amber on the show.

I think she is portrayed in a cool fun manner and right now her being annoyed with Mark is definitely justified.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 16th, 2021 12:27 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It’ll be interesting to see why Omni Man killed [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the guardians. Guessing we find out at some point. Dunno if that’s a spoiler but thought I’d spoiler it just in case.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 16th, 2021 05:33 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

There's a very good/bad reason for it.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2021 05:37 PM