KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Cleopatra

Cleopatra
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
grow the frack up you piece of dogshit cucksucker. don't get me started you pissant douhebag woke bastard... oh and you clearly need a 5150 hold since you can't handle things. you jackass
stfu you big fat lonely loser. Anytime you want to go at it let me know il drive you into the ground like a tent peg you unstable sjw freak. The irony of you saying I can’t handle stuff, you have a mental breakdown in every thread about anything non MCU/Disney related. You sound like a kid who’s been allowed to swear for the first time, I pity you laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 05:12 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

oh and you dumbass, have you and her conveniently forgotten that she was in a few fast and furious films prior to landing wonder woman you racist, misogynistic male chauvinistic pig.
laughing out loud do you want to pull anymore victim cards out you pathetic fat bastard. People like you in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Cry more

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 05:21 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Insane Titan
stfu you big fat lonely loser. Anytime you want to go at it let me know il drive you into the ground like a tent peg you unstable sjw freak. The irony of you saying I can’t handle stuff, you have a mental breakdown in every thread about anything non MCU/Disney related. You sound like a kid who’s been allowed to swear for the first time, I pity you laughing out loud

you're nothing but a fat ****, you jack ass. you started this shit.. now its war.. tell me what is t like in a mental ward since that is where you are right now. are your doctors laughing at you since you can't apparently handle a money studios success you pathetic troll.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud do you want to pull anymore victim cards out you pathetic fat bastard. People like you in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Cry more

hahahahahahahaha you arethe one who is crying fat bastard. you tried getting in gal's pants and her husband prolly beat you down.. hahahahahaghaha. also not my fault she can't act and b[size-2]it[/size]chass male chauvinistic pigs like you can't handle it so cry more and keep crying until you keep having creamy brown stuff in your panties in which you prolly lick up and eat

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 06:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

you're nothing but a fat ****, you jack ass. you started this shit.. now its war.. tell me what is t like in a mental ward since that is where you are right now. are your doctors laughing at you since you can't apparently handle a money studios success you pathetic troll.

hahahahahahahaha you arethe one who is crying fat bastard. you tried getting in gal's pants and her husband prolly beat you down.. hahahahahaghaha. also not my fault she can't act and b[size-2]it[/size]chass male chauvinistic pigs like you can't handle it so cry more and keep crying until you keep having creamy brown stuff in your panties in which you prolly lick up and eat
lmao fat. I’m ripped up with muscle mass you dumb fat inbred just look at the workout thread in the GDF. Damn right it’s war, don’t act as if youre scary. You’re a lonely unstable freak who’s over reacts to anything DC related because you’re so insecure you weak incel.

You’re nearly 50 and insult like a child, I’ve got 18yr old step son in the army that’s got more maturity about him than you. You forget I’ve seen pics of you , you look like a fat tramp homeless guy laughing out loud. You’re a embarrassment and failure in every way possible. I piss all over you.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 08:25 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

only one Cleopatra and Sid James starred in it!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 08:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

only one Cleopatra and Sid James starred in it!
carry on films was ace. Honestly don’t think they’d get away with making them now.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 08:45 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Patty Jenkins will just produce now while Kari Skogland takes over the directors chair...

https://deadline.com/2021/12/gal-ga...and-1234853027/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 6th, 2021 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote