KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Scribble Appreciation Thread

The Scribble Appreciation Thread
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scribble

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I can get it. Even the OTF isn't immune, sometimes creepy leftists come here to continue their cry fests.

And I can never figure it out. If you're crying in the general discussion forum why spread the tears here?
It's more that I'm choosing more carefully the people I surround myself with. I am very sensitive to external stimuli, so negative energy doesn't vibe with me.

If it were just you, Piggle, MG, Welshy and Wonder Bro and the like in the GDT then I'd be chilling, but I don't have time to be hanging around people who just drip toxicity. It's the same with Twitter. I post some bullshit but not enough to draw attention. I like it that way, because people seem to either be super chill with me or hate my guts, and I'd rather not get caught up in stupid bullshit. I'm too weak to not reply to stupid shit, but I can negate being in that position in the first place, so that's what I'm doing atm.

If I ever start posting here again too regularly, I'll just ask a mod to ban me again.

Btw, tell Piggle and Welshy that I love them. I'm legally a reverend and can marry them if they like. Marriages are legal so it might be the only way we could hang out any time soon.
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 08:05 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Scribble
It's more that I'm choosing more carefully the people I surround myself with

I need to start doing that irl, lot of aggro people seem to gravitate to me for some weird reason.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 09:23 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I need to start doing that irl, lot of aggro people seem to gravitate to me for some weird reason.
Doing it in person is harder than online, tbf. I get you tho: I am a magnet for weirdness. It's annoying. But kind of fun, at times.

I used to be an autism magnet. And, well, I still am, but to a lesser degree, because I go hard on letting people connect to me, y'know.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 09:36 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by Scribble
It's more that I'm choosing more carefully the people I surround myself with. I am very sensitive to external stimuli, so negative energy doesn't vibe with me.

If it were just you, Piggle, MG, Welshy and Wonder Bro and the like in the GDT then I'd be chilling, but I don't have time to be hanging around people who just drip toxicity. It's the same with Twitter. I post some bullshit but not enough to draw attention. I like it that way, because people seem to either be super chill with me or hate my guts, and I'd rather not get caught up in stupid bullshit. I'm too weak to not reply to stupid shit, but I can negate being in that position in the first place, so that's what I'm doing atm.

If I ever start posting here again too regularly, I'll just ask a mod to ban me again.

Btw, tell Piggle and Welshy that I love them. I'm legally a reverend and can marry them if they like. Marriages are legal so it might be the only way we could hang out any time soon.
aw we love you too 😘 missed you hope you're doing good

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 10:56 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by walshy
aw we love you too 😘 missed you hope you're doing good
Welshy I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

And Piggle so much too!!!!!!!!!!!!

When this chaos is over we need to hang out and have a few drinks OOO:

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Scrib quoting the Castiel pic...do you not even know what happened to Cas last week?! Too soon!

He admitted he had gay love for Dean and then...well, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: died

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh Scrib quoting the Castiel pic...do you not even know what happened to Cas last week?! Too soon!

He admitted he had gay love for Dean and then...well, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: died
What does any of this mean

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I thought you were a supernatural fan lol.

Nvm

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Goddamn it Surt. You forget I'm a Buffy fan, and misremember me as being a Supernatural fan!!

Last edited by Scribble on Nov 13th, 2020 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Basically it's character that people for nearly a decade thought was gay and he confirmed it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:45 PM
Scribble

So, me?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:53 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I watch Supernatural and am a season behind, nice spoilers.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:54 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

SURT YOU SPOILER MF!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:55 PM
Scribble

I am so sorry Nix. I feel like this is my fault.

edit: not even kidding. I got spoiled by a Breaking Bad poster once and it enraged me.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watch Supernatural and am a season behind, nice spoilers.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 11:56 PM
Scribble

SUUUUUURT

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:16 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

KANEDAAAAAAAA!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:18 AM
Scribble

AMURO, AMURO

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:19 AM
Scribble

They're both classic anime refs, okay?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:19 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:20 AM