KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Scribble Appreciation Thread

The Scribble Appreciation Thread
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I ain't even mad, Surt's a dirty stinker but dirty stinkers gotta do what they do so we can do what we do, do be doo be doo.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:48 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

You gotta do what you gotta doot doot dah doot doot, bomba lomba lomba bomb bom ba bombidi dom ba bomba dom dom dangi donga blue moon, blue moob, dip de dip de dip, blue blue moon blue moon

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 12:57 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

NGL, I didn't know that Supernatural Angels could even feel sexual urges, so that caught me on the back foot.

But still, it's Dean... I'd hit that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 02:21 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I can get it. Even the OTF isn't immune, sometimes creepy leftists come here to continue their cry fests.

And I can never figure it out. If you're crying in the general discussion forum why spread the tears here?
@KillaKassara

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 03:03 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Scribble
Btw, tell Piggle and Welshy that I love them. I'm legally a reverend and can marry them if they like. Marriages are legal so it might be the only way we could hang out any time soon.
(please log in to view the image)

Wait so you're a reverend and a chick? I keep hearing "her". I always assumed "he".

Is that a recent development? I mean I'm happy for it but meh thats what I get for leaving the OTF for like 4-5+ years.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 03:06 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Scribble
Welshy I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

And Piggle so much too!!!!!!!!!!!!

When this chaos is over we need to hang out and have a few drinks OOO:

We missed you

You can come stay at Welshy’s with me some time next year

But Welshy won’t marry me because he says it’s outdated and he doesn’t agree with it

But personally I feel that it’s just him not wanting to spend anything on a ring for me

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 04:57 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wait so you're a reverend and a chick? I keep hearing "her". I always assumed "he".

Is that a recent development? I mean I'm happy for it but meh thats what I get for leaving the OTF for like 4-5+ years.
I'm a guy, essentially. But I'm also fine with female pronouns tho because I am trans and mostly present feminine to such a degree that 'she/her' also makes sense. By most accounts I look pretty good?? (see pictures thread and make your own mind up tbf!)

idk whatever is fine by me

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 07:21 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
We missed you

You can come stay at Welshy’s with me some time next year

But Welshy won’t marry me because he says it’s outdated and he doesn’t agree with it

But personally I feel that it’s just him not wanting to spend anything on a ring for me

I miss you too!! OOO:

That sounds rad tho! We could all have a post-lockdown alcoholiday in Wales

If you guys do want a ceremony I've got it down, get dat diamond off Welshy first tho

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 07:21 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I’m working on it

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 09:13 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote