KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk (Ang Lee) vs the Creeper

Hulk (Ang Lee) vs the Creeper
Started by: P-Geyser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

The Hulk(Ang Lee version) vs The Creeper

I have been seeing many "Creeper vs threads" being brought up because let's be honest, he is an interesting and very intimidating character. I have seen the Creeper vs Logan and Sabretooth thread and I agree, he would hold his own against them. Though what would happen if he were to go against one of Marvel's strongest characters?

This is will be Ang Lee's version of the Hulk from the 2003 film, going against The Creeper. The fight takes place at Betty Ross's house in the woods late afternoon towards the night. Bruce Banner and Betty are sitting at the kitchen table and Eric Bana as Bruce, is describing to Betty his emotions and his anger. He states "Boom"..."Boom"..."Boom" as he looks angrily. All of a sudden, the lights go out in the entire house and they hear something swiftly enter inside the house, but they don't know where. Suddenly they hear a menacing growl and towards the entrance of the backdoor, there stands a 6ft plus cloaked figure with a hat and axe in hand....It's The Creeper. Bruce and Betty acknowledge and sense this is no "ordinary person" and as the figure stands in the light from the moon, they see that this is some sort of Monster. Apparently the Creeper followed Betty earlier on, because driving on the road home, she almost hit a deer and that scared her and by this, The Creeper sensed something he "wanted" from her. As the two look at the Demon, the Creeper "Smiles" at them...Bruce then becomes very annoyed and then angry and then transforms into THE HULK. The Green Goliath then approaches the Creeper and then the battle is ON!

How would it go down, and who would be the survivor/winner?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 06:49 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well it's hard to "kill" the Creeper, but Hulk would get the closest. He's probably faster in reaction time than Creeper considering he's caught missiles easily and is probably outright faster in movement as well. But even if he weren't, Hulk is far tougher than anything Creeper has tried to hurt, far stronger, and can heal. He probably smashes him into pieces.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 07:13 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah there’s no “probably” about it. laughing

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 07:23 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Come on now.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 07:56 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

creeper gets massacred

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 1st, 2020 10:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Hulk squeezes him to death inside of his fist

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 05:23 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stan5677

The Creeper senses fear for the first time as everything he tries in his arsenal doesn't phase Hulk. And heavens help him if he actually hurts Betty.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 03:14 PM
stan5677 is currently offline Click here to Send stan5677 a Private Message Find more posts by stan5677 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

I would pay to see this fight which has the Creeper getting decimated

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 18th, 2020 10:55 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Creeper plays the song over and over until Hulk thunderclaps his own head off

Old Post Nov 21st, 2020 12:52 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Hulk backhands him through the earth, got our Creeper's bones bending side to side side-side to side.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2020 11:25 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I would pay to see this fight which has the Creeper getting decimated
LOL that's one of the reason's why I wanted to create this thread. The Creeper is such an imposing and intimidating figure, and he seems virtually impossible to put down.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:49 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

He's not hard to put down at all honestly. He has good damage soak but human level durability. He can be destroyed by regular weaponry.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 03:55 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Umm no

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 06:11 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Lol this thread is spite against the Creeper. Imma make a better thread

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:52 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Umm no

Is that replying to the thread or me? Because literally every single movie his body was put down by regular human weaponry and he came back 23 years later.

But yeah, he has zero chance of winning this

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 10:44 PM
HulkIsHulk

Have you seen the third movie?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2020 03:40 AM
riv6672

Unfortunately.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2020 09:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I have seen parts of it. He got an upgrade a little. Picked up a truck from what I remember.

Literally nothing that suggests he could even slightly damage the Hulk unless your referring to my human level durability statement. He died from a harpoon and got tore to shit by small arms fire in the first one. Great damage soak and hf but durability was only slightly above a regular humans

Old Post Nov 28th, 2020 11:17 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He didn't die to the harpoon. It was at the end of his 23 Days so he went back to sleep, but the harpoon didn't put him down. In the 3rd one he got lit up at close range by a Vulcan Cannon.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2020 11:30 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

It physically put him down/prices right through him/subdued/won the fight against him.

That's a pretty insane leap in hardline durability. I thought his truck had the cannon? Like I said, I watched the entire movie but I was in and out cooking outside and had people over so it was more like an HR in total at random parts inguess

Old Post Nov 29th, 2020 01:22 AM