KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How long after election will it be before we know who officially won?

How long after election will it be before we know who officially won?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
A few days after 7 53.85%
A week after 3 23.08%
A few weeks after 2 15.38%
A few months after 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How long after election will it be before we know who officially won?
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Trump will fight it for weeks even if it’s a Biden landslide.

IOW, Trump will fight it even if pigs fly. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 04:48 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

See the trucks running the biden bus off the road in Texas? That's what Patriots will do if biden ends up with enough cheating ballots to even falsely claim a victory. Never letting liberals back in power.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 12:56 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
No he didn't.
I was talking about Hillary Clinton.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 01:01 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAloysius

Originally posted by truejedi
See the trucks running the biden bus off the road in Texas? That's what Patriots will do if biden ends up with enough cheating ballots to even falsely claim a victory. Never letting liberals back in power.
Chilling yeah, good luck America.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 01:27 PM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

@Backfire of course Trump will fight it for as long as he can. He knows that once he's out of the office the wolves are coming.

I'm wondering how long the GOP is going to fight for him if Biden wins in a landslide.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 01:32 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw no evidence they tried to run the bus off the road, I've seen some claim they did.

Is there any actual evidence? Video footage or something of them specifically trying to run the bus off the road?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 01:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I don't know, I'm just hoping they did. Biden has it coming.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 01:50 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, I'm just hoping they did. Biden has it coming.

So when you said "see the trucks running the bus off the road" you were not saying you actually saw video footage confirming this? Okay.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 01:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also there is a Biden staffer(the white suv) who is under investigation by the cops I think

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 02:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 02:39 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How long was the count in 2016????

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 02:51 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
@Backfire of course Trump will fight it for as long as he can. He knows that once he's out of the office the wolves are coming.

I'm wondering how long the GOP is going to fight for him if Biden wins in a landslide.

I thought you moved out? What’s taking so long?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 03:33 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up Exactly... if he loses, shit is going down for deplorable.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 03:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

@Broly maybe I did. It wouldn't change my point wink

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 03:48 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would let us breathe a sigh of relief that one less crazy leftist is in the country.

And you have no point, as usual.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 03:49 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to be clear I don't agree with what the Trumpers did to the Biden bus even if it doesn't seem to have been anything illegal. It's just not a good idea, the optics aren't good and even beyond that with emotions so high this could have caused a serious accident.

So far it seems the white suv was in the wrong, though I also do not think the truck should have retaliated since that also could have caused an accident. And on top of that it gave them an excuse to claim they were the ones wronged.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 04:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Broly maybe I did. It wouldn't change my point wink

I doubt you moved out of the country.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 05:08 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It would let us breathe a sigh of relief that one less crazy leftist is in the country.

And you have no point, as usual.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

I mean your side never accepted the election results. Hence 3 years of investigations. Whats your excuse for that?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 05:09 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Surtur
I want to be clear I don't agree with what the Trumpers did to the Biden bus even if it doesn't seem to have been anything illegal. It's just not a good idea, the optics aren't good and even beyond that with emotions so high this could have caused a serious accident.

So far it seems the white suv was in the wrong, though I also do not think the truck should have retaliated since that also could have caused an accident. And on top of that it gave them an excuse to claim they were the ones wronged.

Here is another video showing the white car behind the bus first. There is no good transition of what transpired between that point and the truck and SUV coming into contact.

I'm willing to bet that either right lane was ending and the two lanes merged together creating an issue or the bus was trying to get into the left lane and the SUV was trying not to get separated from it.

Not sure who is to really blame. If it the later the white SUV would technically be at fault. If it's the former it would technically be the truck. Either way I'm willing to bet the Trump Truck was being super aggressive with space considering how close the white SUV was trying to stay to the bus and decided they wanted to wedge themselves behind the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWj...QuickTake%3ANow

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 05:21 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

I mean your side never accepted the election results. Hence 3 years of investigations. Whats your excuse for that?
Trump shouldn't do shady shit that even his own party said he shouldn't have done erm

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2020 05:22 PM