KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Legacy of Trump and Trumpers! MAGA

The Legacy of Trump and Trumpers! MAGA
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Hard to say since Trumpism wasn’t really defeated in this election. And it’s possible Trump runs again in 2024 if he’s not dead.

I think history will see it as a prelude to a very extreme rise of dangerous populism in this country and I don’t see it ending soon. America is failing a lot of people on both sides of the aisle and that leads to dangerous leaders. Trump won’t be the last of his ilk in this country.

I honestly will be surprised if he doesn't get Epsteined at some point. Unless they think he's not a threat at all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hard to say since Trumpism wasn’t really defeated in this election. And it’s possible Trump runs again in 2024 if he’s not dead.

I think history will see it as a prelude to a very extreme rise of dangerous populism in this country and I don’t see it ending soon. America is failing a lot of people on both sides of the aisle and that leads to dangerous leaders. Trump won’t be the last of his ilk in this country.

Yep if Biden wins he has cocaine mitch to deal with not a little pussy like Chuck Schumer.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
True, the disenfranchised, ill-educated, and stupid have a tendency to want to be led and their bigotry stroked.

Well this is as good an explanation for why someone would vote for Biden as I have seen.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Well this is as good an explanation for why someone would vote for Biden as I have seen.
Seriously shit comeback Surt. Do better!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:14 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't think the word "disenfranchised" should be used. Unless that word means something else nowadays.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly will be surprised if he doesn't get Epsteined at some point. Unless they think he's not a threat at all.
I see him perhaps getting arrested too, but what would that do to the soul of the US? He is as bulletproof as Prince Andrew.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:15 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think the word "disenfranchised" should be used. Unless that word means something else nowadays.

You seem to be under the impression they care what words mean.

If they can't use racist, sexist, nazi, fascist, sexual preference, or alt right properly...not a shock "disenfranchised" is hard too.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You seem to be under the impression they care what words mean.

If they can't use racist, sexist, nazi, fascist, sexual preference, or alt right properly...not a shock "disenfranchised" is hard too.

Your use of the word "they" is troubling, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:17 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I see him perhaps getting arrested too, but what would that do to the soul of the US? He is as bulletproof as Prince Andrew.
I'm using it to mean those without the privilege of a voice often due to disgusting views like the alt-right, Trump gave them one and even courted some.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly you using the word "of" is giving me heart palpitations.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:18 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud Very good thumb up I see what you did here laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Honestly you using the word "of" is giving me heart palpitations.

...What?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

...What?

I find it offensive.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I find it offensive.

...Okay then.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:25 PM
DarthAloysius

I agree with this, the division and the vitriol will continue. Interesting point about Trump running again, I didn’t realise that was possible.

Last edited by DarthAloysius on Nov 4th, 2020 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:26 PM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I think this election was close enough that Trump's method of lying about every little thing until the lies all blend together, and the harassment all blend together, and the petty insults all blend together, and the lies just keep washing over everything until no one knows what is true, and what is alternative facts-- all of that has been legitimized. America didn't say "no, you." When it had the chance, and from now on, we are going to be stuck with politicians using this populist loving, distorted reality as an actual strategy forever. The proud boys are not going back in their holes. This needed to be America speaking with one voice that we wouldn't stand for it, regardless of party, and we failed.

The GOP traded its soul(and ironically, most people who believe they have a soul are from the GOP) for a few judges.

Last edited by truejedi on Nov 4th, 2020 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:27 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAloysius

thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:30 PM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
I think this election was close enough that Trump's method of lying about every little thing until the lies all blend together, and the harassment all blend together, and the petty insults all blend together, and the lies just keep washing over everything until no one knows what is true, and what is alternative facts-- all of that had been legitimized. America didn't say "no, you." When it had the chance, and from now on, were are going to be stuck with politicians using this populist loving, distorted reality as an actual strategy forever. The proud boys are not going back in their holes. This needed to be America speaking with one voice that we wouldn't stands for it, regardless of party, and we failed.

The GOP traded its soul(and ironically, most people who believe they have a soul are from the GOP) for a few judges.

Do the democrats have a soul?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:31 PM
truejedi

I don't believe I have a soul, if you were wondering.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:32 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
I don't believe I have a soul, if you were wondering.

But you believe the GOP had a soul, but traded it.

Logically it would follow the dems would also have a soul.

So, is that soul still in tact?

Cuz I see it like a Voldemort situation, where if their soul is still left it's all f*cking mutilated and shit.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2020 11:33 PM