KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Legacy of Trump and Trumpers! MAGA

The Legacy of Trump and Trumpers! MAGA
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's despicable

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 06:53 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
It's despicable

Deplorable

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 06:54 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

the only good thing from trump i think is lowering taxes

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 06:55 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
He really does exude an air of not really giving a shit about anything, doesn't he?

Like what is even... what's funny? Seriously. It's cringe inducing listening to politicians and aides having a laugh about something they will never see or have to deal with. Out of sight, out of mind. Yikes.

I had not heard of that before, thank you for linking me. That's actually a sketchy event, I wonder what happened. Did they ever find out or nah?
Originally posted by Trocity
He really does exude an air of not really giving a shit about anything, doesn't he?

Like what is even... what's funny? Seriously. It's cringe inducing listening to politicians and aides having a laugh about something they will never see or have to deal with. Out of sight, out of mind. Yikes.

I had not heard of that before, thank you for linking me. That's actually a sketchy event, I wonder what happened. Did they ever find out or nah?
I never found out what happened to the aides, but it was more of a **** up than benghazi. And yeah those aides come across as total *****.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/w...-than-benghazi/

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 09:21 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Blakemore
the only good thing from trump i think is lowering taxes

Didn't Biden say he wanted to end Trump's tax cuts?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 09:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Surtur
You could say the same about left wingers, they don't do shit with their threats.

I know you were about to totally say the same but haa i beat you to it.

Left wingers aren't talking openly about how great it would be to see right wingers shot up & having their blood run in the streets. That's what some extremists here are saying should happen to Blue voters.

I don't want to see anyone get shot up. But my point earlier is that loud, angry types here - just like most of the extreme types out there - talk a good game but are all bluff and no bite.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 02:10 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Trump lost longtime ally Chris Christie on Election Night.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...declare-victory

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 02:11 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Haven't met any right wingers who do that yet.

Did meet a lefty who harassed a shop owner for selling Hillary for President memorabilia after the 2016 election was over, as if he could just eat his inventory instead of trying to sell it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 02:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by roughrider
Left wingers aren't talking openly about how great it would be to see right wingers shot up & having their blood run in the streets. That's what some extremists here are saying should happen to Blue voters.

I don't want to see anyone get shot up. But my point earlier is that loud, angry types here - just like most of the extreme types out there - talk a good game but are all bluff and no bite.

You do know a left-wing guy actually shot a trump supporter in the street and then gave an interview on I believe Vice about it?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 02:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Silent Master
You do know a left-wing guy actually shot a trump supporter in the street and then gave an interview on I believe Vice about it?

Damn. And that's while Trump is in office. Imagine how merciless the world will be once he gets dragged out 🤔😶😇🤭😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 07:39 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I'm talking about a mass uprising that will have blood running in the streets, in the words of some people here (and real life extremists like James Nichols.)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 12:21 PM
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

nothing to do with political extremists, it's just fighting the usurpers and enemies of the state, if Trumpsters forged elections like the Dems did now I would be for shooting Trumpsters

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 03:06 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'm talking about a mass uprising that will have blood running in the streets, in the words of some people here (and real life extremists like James Nichols.)

Like the left-wing has been doing with their 100+ days of violent riots, which have claimed the lives of dozens of people?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 04:07 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Like the left-wing has been doing with their 100+ days of violent riots, which have claimed the lives of dozens of people?
Originally posted by Lestov16
Damn. And that's while Trump is in office. Imagine how merciless the world will be once he gets dragged out 🤔😶😇🤭😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 04:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Are KMC's Trumpers still at it? The election is effectively over, the recounts will not change the fact that Trump lost. The only thing Trump is asking for is for his loss to be reaffirmed, possibly by a slightly higher number of votes. A double-loser.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 05:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Are KMC's Trumpers still at it? The election is effectively over, the recounts will not change the fact that Trump lost. The only thing Trump is asking for is for his loss to be reaffirmed, possibly by a slightly higher number of votes. A double-loser.

Triple loser. He lost the popular vote, too.

Edit - Even if you indulge the most extreme extreme tin-foil hatters about this election, they can only find a bit more than 3 million votes that are "bad Biden votes."

Biden still wins the popular vote by 2 million votes.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 05:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Are KMC's Trumpers still at it?

they're at it 24/7

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 05:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they're at it 24/7

They have to do whatever they can to mentally delude themselves into thinking they weren't complete retards for unapologetically voting for this and supporting this:(please log in to view the image)

This is gonna be a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG grief process, and we're in the Deplorable Denial Stage⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 🎖️🇺🇲

Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 05:59 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Legacy is becoming more and more hilarious daily.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 08:47 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Trump and Supporters Fall for Internet Scam

Since February, 21-year-old food-delivery driver Josh Hall has posed as political figures and their families on Twitter, including five of Trump's relatives.

Hall pretended to be Trump's brother Robert Trump, Trump's 14-year-old son Barron Trump, and White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah L. Birx among others, collectively amassing more than 160,000 followers.

Using their identities, he gained attention by mixing off-color political commentary with wild conspiracy theories, including one that the government wanted to implant Americans with microchips, and another that John F. Kennedy Jr., who died in a plane crash in 1999, was alive and about to replace Mike Pence as vice president.

"There was no nefarious intention behind it," Hall said. "I was just trying to rally other MAGA supporters and have fun."

Many of those "Make America Great Again" followers appeared to believe the posts. Records also show that some accounts served another purpose: directing people to give Hall money.

They promoted a fundraiser for a political group Hall created called "Gay Voices for Trump." In an interview, he admitted that the group does not exist. The fund-raiser brought in more than $7,300.

A GoFundMe spokeswoman said that the organizer behind the fund-raiser had withdrawn the money. She said GoFundMe was now investigating how the funds were used and that the company would give refunds to any donors who requested one.

Hall said he became interested in politics in 2016 when he was a teenager, energized by Mr. Trump. "I kind of thought he was like a clown at first," he said. "But the more I heard him talk, I realized: Yeah, he says kind of off-the-wall things, but I do agree with what he's saying."

He dreamed of becoming a conservative talk-radio host, he said, so he opted against college and decided to instead build a persona online. He sparred with liberals on Twitter, created a "public figure" page on Facebook, and self-published a 49-page e-book on Amazon called Hall Nation that detailed his "38 essential rules to live life in order to be happy and successful." (The first rule? "Insults are a good thing.")

Offline, he was not so successful. He struggled to hold a job, including stints as a hotel clerk and sandwich maker. Most recently, he delivered food for DoorDash.

But online, he started to develop a small following. In January, he asked followers to help him pay for a lawyer, saying "a Planned Parenthood-loving radical leftist" whom he used to date had accused him of harassment. He also began selling T-shirts that said "Josh Hall did nothing wrong." He raised $815 on GoFundMe. Court documents indicate he is using a public defender. A hearing in the case is scheduled for later this month.

Posing as Rod Blagojevich, the former governor of Illinois whose prison sentence had just been commuted by Trump, Hall tweeted, "OBAMA STARTED THE CORONAVIRUS." The account eventually drew more than 26,000 followers.

Posing as Dr. Birx, the White House official working on the pandemic, Hall tweeted, "The media is lying to you about this virus." The pandemic was "plotted by the powers that be to crash our economy in hopes that Trump will pay for it in November."

Posing as Robert Trump, the terminally-ill brother of Donald Trump, Hall tweeted, "The coronavirus was planned and released onto the world by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation." This account collected more than 77,000 followers from July to August.

Not long after, Hall started messaging Trump supporters as Robert Trump, asking them to donate to a fund-raiser for his fake group, Gay Voices for Trump, according to screenshots posted online by two people who received the messages.

"Hey patriot. Would really appreciate if you have a couple of bucks to spare to organization," he wrote, according to one screenshot.

In August, Robert Trump died. The news drew scrutiny to his fake Robert Trump account, and some of its followers began to suspect that Hall was behind it, given the pattern of tweets between the profiles. In response, Hall said on Twitter that the fake account was run by "a close political friend of mine" who "did not know about Mr. Trump's serious condition."

He then began impersonating different Trump relatives, including Trump's nephew Fred Trump III; Trump's sister and a federal judge Maryanne Trump-Barry, Trump's teenage son Barron.

Posing as Barron, Hall tweeted, "COVID is a scam," and "Q is real. The more the media delegitimizes it, the more it shows that they're scared," attracting more than 34,000 followers in eight days.

Posing as the father of vice president-elect Kamala Harris, Hall tweeted, "My daughter is not who she portrays herself to be. She is dangerous for our democracy."

Posing as Trump's sister Elizabeth Trump-Grau, Hall tweeted, "This election inspired me to break my silence. My brother Don won this election," collecting about 20,000 followers in 24 hours.

Hall delighted many of his followers with dozens more juvenile and bizarre tweets, including claims that Biden is a pathological liar, Harris is a communist, and Michelle Obama is a man.

On November 20th, Hall said he woke up and checked the Trump's Twitter account, as he did most mornings. "I was like shellshocked," he said.

He quickly began bragging on Snapchat that Trump had retweeted his fake account.

"I'm a big Trump supporter, but I'm thinking, 'He's got to know that that's a parody,'" he said. "How does he not know?"

Within hours, the account was outed as a fake.

The Trump Organization, which has spoken on behalf of the Trump family members in the past, did not respond to requests for comment. The White House declined to comment.

A spokesman for Twitter said the company took down all of Hall's accounts for violating its rules on impersonation and evading a previous ban from the site.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2020 08:47 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote