KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » DCAU Justice League vs MCU Avengers

DCAU Justice League vs MCU Avengers
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

DCAU Justice League vs MCU Avengers

The JL lineup:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Hawkgirl
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter

The Avengers lineup:

Ironman
Thor
Hulk
Captain America
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch
Vision

All at their strongest, nobody is holding back.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 12:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovert Potato

Flash soloes.

code:
My IQ Tests (YouTube) James Bond Jason Bourne

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 12:45 PM
Kovert Potato is currently offline Click here to Send Kovert Potato a Private Message Find more posts by Kovert Potato Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Scarlet Witch soloes.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 12:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovert Potato

I'm assuming you don't know who DCAU Flash is. If you do, tell me his best feat.

And yes, I have seen all the avengers movies many times.

code:
My IQ Tests (YouTube) James Bond Jason Bourne

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 01:08 PM
Kovert Potato is currently offline Click here to Send Kovert Potato a Private Message Find more posts by Kovert Potato Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Scarlet Witch soloes.

Eh, Flash and Superman can take out most of the team before anything happens. To be fair even Flash himself could do it alone.

Superman could toss Hulk into space. And his heat vision can pierce beings even more durable than he is, and he's strong enough to shake a city with his punches when mad.

Even ignoring Flashes uber speed force mode that nearly killed him, we saw what he was capable of when Lex possessed his body.

Maybe including the Flash was overkill.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 03:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Wtf? The animated universe? The Avengers are f*cked in every way.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 03:18 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Justice League now, but after Wandavision, probably Avengers.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 04:49 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Surtur
Eh, Flash and Superman can take out most of the team before anything happens. To be fair even Flash himself could do it alone.

Superman could toss Hulk into space. And his heat vision can pierce beings even more durable than he is, and he's strong enough to shake a city with his punches when mad.

Even ignoring Flashes uber speed force mode that nearly killed him, we saw what he was capable of when Lex possessed his body.

Maybe including the Flash was overkill.

This entire thread is overkill and you know it. This is spite city and you should feel bad for making such a one-sided fight. You literally took one of the most powerful iterations of the JL, an animated one at that. And put them up against one of, if not the weakest version of Marvel heroes.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 04:56 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Clark solos

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 05:07 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
This entire thread is overkill and you know it. This is spite city and you should feel bad for making such a one-sided fight. You literally took one of the most powerful iterations of the JL, an animated one at that. And put them up against one of, if not the weakest version of Marvel heroes.

I was honestly expecting more of a challenge. I figured Flash could take out some easily, but Thor Hulk and Vision would be trouble. Vision especially given what he's made of.

I was expecting a debate on whether or not he could kill them via a phasing trick.

What if I removed the flash? And made it so there is no BFR? This way Hulk is still in play.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 10:03 PM
KingD19

I was honestly expecting more of a challenge. I figured Flash could take out some easily, but Thor Hulk and Vision would be trouble. Vision especially given what he's made of.

I was expecting a debate on whether or not he could kill them via a phasing trick.

What if I removed the flash? And made it so there is no BFR? This way Hulk is still in play.

The only people Flash couldn't take out almost immediately are Thor, Hulk, and Vision.

As for Vision phasing, as much as I want to count Vision phasing, the most we've ever seen him phase is an Iron Legion bot. You can't even begin to compare that to someone like Superman or Diana. And we know that physically Corvus Glaive could toss him around.

Even without Wally, Supes is still nearly as fast as him, which has been proven multiple times in Justice League and the Superman Animated Series. And he's by far the strongest person there, with Wonder Woman and Manhunter being close behind. J'onn can also mind rape basically everyone on the Avengers if he felt like it, and he can and has done more phasing than Vision has even tried. Even Lantern is a beast and can do some serious damage and Hawkgirl's mace will wreck just about anyone she hits aside from Thor and Hulk. And considering Thor is magic, the Nth metal may even screw up his powers.

It's just a bad matchup. The DCAU has waaaay too many high ends over too much time. The MCU is amazing, but it's obviously downplayed on the actual power levels to focus more on the narrative.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 11:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly though the DCAU did the same thing when it comes to downplaying power levels to focus on narrative. They are nowhere near as powerful as their comic counterparts. Superman especially fluctuated.

Though yeah in hindsight this was a mismatch, the MCU just isn't there yet.

I'm next gonna put the MCU avengers up against Graviton from the Avengers cartoon.

No I'm jk that would be mean.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 11:25 PM
KingD19

Honestly though the DCAU did the same thing when it comes to downplaying power levels to focus on narrative. They are nowhere near as powerful as their comic counterparts. Superman especially fluctuated.

Though yeah in hindsight this was a mismatch, the MCU just isn't there yet.

I'm next gonna put the MCU avengers up against Graviton from the Avengers cartoon.

No I'm jk that would be mean.

Even downplaying from the comics, the DCAU still had Flash reaching lightspeed twice. Lantern flinging stuff into orbit from the ground. Us finding out that before he fought Darkseid in the finale, Superman had been holding back against everyone he'd ever fought maybe aside from Doomsday. Manhunter doing 4th dimensional chess with peoples brains, Diana being nearly as strong as Clark, etc...

The first season was relatively tame, but as time went on things got epic. They would end up wrecking sh*t like MoS.

And yeah, I was gonna say, Graviton could have done the entire Sokovia drop from Ultron all by himself. He easily picked up Manhattan...and the chunk of ground beneath it.

Last edited by KingD19 on Nov 5th, 2020 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 11:34 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Its even more of stomp if feats from JL vs The Fatal Five are added.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2020 01:10 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258

Then I am definitely adding those.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2020 01:17 AM
NemeBro

It's not as much as a stomp as people are saying but ultimately the speed of the heavy hitters on the JL team win them the day.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2020 01:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
It's not as much as a stomp as people are saying but ultimately the speed of the heavy hitters on the JL team win them the day.

This is what I thought. I figured there would be some fight once people like Cap and Black Widow and the worthless people were dead.

I didn't even include Hawkeye. Cuz why bother?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2020 01:19 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by playa1258
If these are counted from what I hear it is a stomp though. Idk the details but I guess Superman has moon buster tanking levels of durability and brute strength in that.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2020 01:20 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman got KOED by a glancing blow from the JLU watchtower laser(lol these f*ckers legit built a death ray into their space station).

So who knows.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2020 01:31 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by NemeBro
If these are counted from what I hear it is a stomp though. Idk the details but I guess Superman has moon buster tanking levels of durability and brute strength in that.
Tanked a star busting attack going off in his face after flying several times light speed.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2020 01:48 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote