KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » American Civil War in the time of Instagram

American Civil War in the time of Instagram
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or Spin Spin Sugar by the Sneaker Pimps. The lead singer their was fit as ****!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:17 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't be raging mad if and when this bogus election result is overturned, BF. Hopefully you won't go on a psychotic banning spree of Trump supporters if and when it happens lol.

Sugar pills? Alex Jones supplements are of the highest quality. Don't knock them till you try them. They're much better than than the inferior shit supplements that Amazon sells I can tell you that from experience.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:19 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
If I posted System of a Down it'd be chop suey or toxicity

Hey speaking of System of a Down, did you guys hear they released two new songs last week?

Also apparently their drummer is a huge Trump fan and it annoys the rest of the band, lol.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Jones was just on tim pool

And youtube removed the video cuz alex joked about putting bill gates in front of a firing squad

lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Hey speaking of System of a Down, did you guys hear they released two new songs last week?

Also apparently their drummer is a huge Trump fan and it annoys the rest of the band, lol.
Why don't they beat him up? shifty

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:20 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Or Spin Spin Sugar by the Sneaker Pimps. The lead singer their was fit as ****!

Funny, only ones I've seen spinning in this thread are you, BF, and Bashy.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like this sneaker pimps song

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Don't be raging mad if and when this bogus election result is overturned, BF. Hopefully you won't go on a psychotic banning spree of Trump supporters if and when it happens lol.

Sugar pills? Alex Jones supplements are of the highest quality. Don't knock them till you try them. They're much better than than the inferior shit supplements that Amazon sells I can tell you that from experience.

I won’t ban anyone. Unless it’s someone’s birthday and they ask.

I don’t need supplements from amazon or Alex jone’s bathtub. So I’m good.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:23 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Jones was just on tim pool

And youtube removed the video cuz alex joked about putting bill gates in front of a firing squad

lol
What do you call two ***** together? Tim Pool and Alex Jones smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:23 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. Ok, BF.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:24 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like this sneaker pimps song

Good Song!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 11:24 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Civil war will never happen, the left wouldn't like the outcome if it did.

Maybe the militias would fight for Trump, but I'm certain the whole military apparatus would be behind the democratically elected President, Biden. So no, I'm sure the ultra right wingnuts wouldn't like it. evil face

If only the current Fascist In Chief AKA Orange King Joffrey would stop making a flaming ass of himself, the democratic process & everyone who sides with him, we could get back to a saner North America someday.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:09 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
Maybe the militias would fight for Trump, but I'm certain the whole military apparatus would be behind the democratically elected President, Biden. So no, I'm sure the ultra right wingnuts wouldn't like it. evil face

If only the current Fascist In Chief AKA Orange King Joffrey would stop making a flaming ass of himself, the democratic process & everyone who sides with him, we could get back to a saner North America someday.

Never mentioned the military, as this wouldn't be a traditional civil war.

And trust me: lefties will not like the outcome. They'd lose badly.

Anything else to add?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:12 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Never mentioned the military, as this wouldn't be a traditional civil war.

And trust me: lefties will not like the outcome. They'd lose badly.

Anything else to add?

Then it could be a repeat of the Spanish Civil War, where people from all over the world volunteered to help fight the Fascists who took down a democratically elected leader & installed a dictator. Anyone who fights to keep Trump in power would be playing the role of the Fascists.
So yeah, the U.N. could be at your doorstep with volunteers to ensure Biden is the President.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:18 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

And armed militias having more guns than the average American neighbor doesn't make them more right. It just makes them more crazy.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then it could be a repeat of the Spanish Civil War, where people from all over the world volunteered to help fight the Fascists who took down a democratically elected leader & installed a dictator. Anyone who fights to keep Trump in power would be playing the role of the Fascists.
So yeah, the U.N. could be at your doorstep with volunteers to ensure Biden is the President.

It still wouldn't end well for the left, but neat.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And armed militias having more guns than the average American neighbor doesn't make them more right. It just makes them more crazy.

Neat, where did I say it made them more right?

I just said the left won't like how this ends.

And they won't.

So be glad no civil war will happen thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:21 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Neat, where did I say it made them more right?

I just said the left won't like how this ends.

And they won't.

So be glad no civil war will happen thumb up

If America descends into a Civil War, breaks up into smaller countries and starts to resemble the European Union, China becomes the dominant world power and you all lose. Left or right wing would become irrelevant.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If America descends into a Civil War, breaks up into smaller countries and starts to resemble the European Union, China becomes the dominant world power and you all lose. Left or right wing would become irrelevant.

This is true. But it's not the right pushing us to civil war and rioting in cities, etc.

So I feel like it is more prudent to point out to those who would seek this war: they will lose, badly. They need special reminding of why this is a road they do not wanna go down.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 16th, 2020 at 11:35 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:31 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

This is true. But it's not the right pushing us to civil war and rioting in cities, etc.

So I feel like it is more prudent to point out to those who would seek this war: they will lose, badly.

It's the Trump supporters who seemed eager for a fight. Biden has been preaching healing.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:34 PM