KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » American Civil War in the time of Instagram

American Civil War in the time of Instagram
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
It's the Trump supporters who seemed eager for a fight. Biden has been preaching healing.

Preaching healing is irrelevant if your side preached, for years, that the opposition were nazis, fascists, etc.

You understand, I know it thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's the Trump supporters who seemed eager for a fight. Biden has been preaching healing.

Since when?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

RR: omg, that post just proves how friggin' stupidly naive you are and completely oblivious you are to what has been going on for the past four years.

People like you are beyond helping.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now now, give him a chance to explain the retarded shit he just said.

He could have a very good reason for ignoring the democrat behavior. Non-weasel reasons.

Let us find out.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

It's the Trump supporters who seemed eager for a fight

*on the internet

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*on the internet

You don't wanna continue this. It won't end well.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

said the helpless criminally insane phaggot who backed down and pleaded for sympathy.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
You don't wanna continue this. It won't end well.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

enjoy tonight's opiate coma since you're obviously screaming toward another.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Preaching healing is irrelevant if your side preached, for years, that the opposition were nazis, fascists, etc.

Yep, like I said in my previous post, people like him are beyong helping. It's what happens when you get all of your "news" from shit places like CNN or whatever left-wing "orange man bad" site or "news" channel he listens to in Canada.

You're right.... Biden called for peace but what he and the left really wants is submission to their left-wing BS... that's never gonna happen though.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yep, like I said in my previous post, people like him are beyong helping. It's what happens when you get all of your "news" from shit places like CNN or whatever left-wing "orange man bad" site or "news" channel he listens to in Canada.

You're right.... Biden called for peace but what he and the left really wants is submission to their left-wing BS... that's never gonna happen though.

Biden has still not called out inferior BLM and Antifa folk who attacked people at a recent Trump rally.

me>>>>anyone who still insists he is about healing

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"you ain't black if you don't vote for me"-Joe Biden

Anyone still wanna come talk about unity and healing in regards to Joe Biden? Embarrass yourself thusly?

Go for it, permission granted smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump lost. biden one. grow up, nobody cares about your feefees.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Won

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

agreed: biden won smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:53 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biden has still not called out inferior BLM and Antifa folk who attacked people at a recent Trump rally.

me>>>>anyone who still insists he is about healing

It's why certain foreigners like RR should really just keep their mouth shut when it comes to American politics since most of them are clueless about it and didn't experience first hand how the left has been acting in this country for the past four years.

Just makes them look really, really stupid when they actually believe the lie that Biden is interested in peace and healing lol.

I wasn't going to bother posting a good video I saw on You Tube about Biden's fake olive branch because I didn't believe anybody was actually stupid enough to buy what Biden was saying but apparently RR is which means there are probably more who buy into that crap so now I will.

Stand by, new thread coming up soon and the video in the link will show some of the reasons why what Biden really wants is submission, not healing and peace.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:54 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Because I watched with amazement that your country elected (and he only won the electoral college, he lost the popular vote by a wide margin)a man who engaged in such xenophobic language towards other people and countries, bragged about how women were objects to him, and gave tactic encouragement to far right militia types and hate groups. We called it like we saw it.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump won.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I watched with amazement that your country elected (and he only won the electoral college, he lost the popular vote by a wide margin)a man who engaged in such xenophobic language towards other people and countries, bragged about how women were objects to him, and gave tactic encouragement to far right militia types and hate groups. We called it like we saw it.

Well kid: we go by the electoral college.

Well kid: you kept your mouth closed about left wing violent groups right?

If you did, you didn't call it like you see it. Get me?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2020 11:58 PM