KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Biden, the 46th president of USA

Joe Biden, the 46th president of USA
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Joe Biden, the 46th president of USA

So this thread is about Joe Biden, the 46th president of America. He’ll be inaugurated Jan 20th.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:27 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'd deep clean the carpets and burn the furniture if I was him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Been thinking this thread was inevitable for a few weeks now, however I would have put money on Whirly to be the one who started it. laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:31 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joe Biden president, Democrat House, 50/50 split in Senate.

Georgia really suprised me, if they go blue, it would be the only thing I got wrong in my predictions, except I underestimated Trump's home factor too.

DDM would have you believe his walls of text meant anything, but I stuck with what I knew.

The Senate will really test Harris as well.

Great outcome, great thread.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

We got too cocky, MAGAbros....

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:37 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
Been thinking this thread was inevitable for a few weeks now, however I would have put money on Whirly to be the one who started it. laughing out loud
I have been out all day in the Sunshine dry season has started weather is too lovely on a Saturday to be anywhere but the Garden with a book. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly if you had been here you could have beaten Steve to the punch.laughing out loud

But good weather is a priority I been watering the grass in my garden

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Nov 7th, 2020 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:41 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hard to care given how terrible he’ll be in his own right in terms of policy, yeah

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:52 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 08:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
Joe Biden president, Democrat House, 50/50 split in Senate.

Luckily the VP can break any senate stalemate with her vote.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:10 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Luckily the VP can break any senate stalemate with her vote.
Yep. thumb up With Biden as Pres. and Harris as VP, this might be very easy for them.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:12 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Whirly if you had been here you could have beaten Steve to the punch.laughing out loud

But good weather is a priority I been watering the grass in my garden
thumb up It is indeed. The bottom of Texas I suspect is similar weather to the top of Nigeria. Where I am is very similar in the weather to Florida.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:13 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:15 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

BIDENISTHEWAY

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:18 PM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
BIDENISTHEWAY

Murika had two paths narrcissim or dementia, we took dementia wink

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:20 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Murika had two paths narrcissim or dementia, we took dementia wink

If I said TRUMPISTHEWAY I'd be called a cultist...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Surtur
If I said TRUMPISTHEWAY I'd be called a cultist...

You're already castigated on the forums man, pick your poison.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

'The View' host Sunny Hostin goes nuclear over fact that nearly 50% of voters voted for Trump: 'You are selfish'

What makes them so unhappy?

You got the thing you claim you have been wanting for years.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Celebrities attack Trump voters: Janelle Monae says every American who supported Trump should 'burn'

Talk about a pyrrhic victory. They are too far gone to enjoy it lol. Like rabid dogs now.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 09:31 PM