KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Questions on Usa 2020 Election from a non-American

Questions on Usa 2020 Election from a non-American
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Questions on Usa 2020 Election from a non-American

Has Biden actually won? Or is he just the projected winner?

Is the counting of all votes finished? Or is there more time required?

Ps. What on earth are all Trump's lawsuits about?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 03:33 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Biden has won, some people just need time to accept it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 03:35 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Nah, not yet. He will win. But he technically hasn't won until the electors elect him. They vote mid December and the votes are tallied by Congress on Jan 6th.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 04:34 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

P
quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Has Biden actually won? Or is he just the projected winner?

Is the counting of all votes finished? Or is there more time required?

Ps. What on earth are all Trump's lawsuits about?

-Biden is the winner and the President elect, he will be sworn in on January 20th

-They’re still counting in GA and NC I believe but Trump can’t win regardless of how those states end up

-Trump is claiming there was massive voter fraud and is filing mostly frivolous lawsuits because he can’t accept the lost

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 04:34 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ares834
Nah, not yet. He will win. But he technically hasn't won until the electors elect him. They vote mid December and the votes are tallied by Congress on Jan 6th.

This is a fair enough point, but the election is effectively over

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 04:36 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

All eyes are on Georgia. I wonder what Atlantic city is like?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 05:02 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Blakemore
All eyes are on Georgia. I wonder what Atlantic city is like?

Georgia has been at 99% votes counted for days now. What's going on in there?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 05:20 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The last few votes take forever to count. No state has actually counted every vote yet.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 05:33 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

To a non-American, just know that the world was blessed enough to avoid another four years of this:
(please log in to view the image)

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 8th, 2020 10:08 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Is the voting over?

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:30 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yes

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, voting essentially ended the day of the election. It's when you see "polls closing at *time*" for given states.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 08:34 PM
HulkIsHulk

So when do the polls completely close?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 01:10 PM
Silent Master

November 3

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 01:41 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
So when do the polls completely close?

Depends on the state but accepting "new votes" usually stops at 8PM or 9PM, in each state. Mail in votes post marked the "day of" are accepted. Any votes after, are not. This is part of the controversy around this election: some mail-in votes were back dated so they could count, many votes were received after the cut off times, etc.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 04:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

So are the polls done now?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 11:03 AM
Silent Master

They've been done since the third

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 11:22 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

They took longer to count because of the virus.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 11:36 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You count votes not polls, his question was about the polls

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 11:54 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
You count votes not polls, his question was about the polls
They closed on Nov. 3rd.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 12:45 PM