KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Orange Man Bad

Orange Man Bad
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

You responded to me, remember?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:32 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

I did respond to a failed attempt to shield whirly from accusations of triggerdom, and then to your "no you" responses. Yes.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Who took offense to your interesting post?

I'm quite intrigued to find out myself.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You just responded to him, does that mean you took personal offence at his post?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

So I posted the things you were going to and you didn't want to prove me right about how predictable you are when you don't have a legitimate counterargument?

👍

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:36 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Surt responded with obvious personal butthurt to jaden's non-targeted comment.

poor s&m, too dumb to follow the simplest of conversations

Condolences
So sorry this is...
Troll thread
Something something pooty

Etc
Originally posted by Surtur
You white knighting won't change the triggerdom of this thread. Valiant effort though smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So I posted the things you were going to and you didn't want to prove me right about how predictable you are when you don't have a legitimate counterargument?

👍

Why are you taking personal offence at these posts?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Silent Master
You just responded to him, does that mean you took personal offence at his post?

Did you take offence at me responding to him responding to me? Are you white knighting his accusations of me white knighting?

So cute

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

👍

It's admirable your first instinct was to try to shield your friend from people acknowledging his behavior.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you take offence at me responding to him responding to me? Are you white knighting his accusations of me white knighting?

So cute

You seem to equate responses with triggerdom, SM merely wondered if you were going to be consistent. So is Bash triggered? He just responded...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:39 PM
Silent Master

So cute

Why are you taking personal offence at my post?

jaden_2.0
Awful

I was shielding him by posting the things you were going to?

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Calm down, no need to be offended man.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was shielding him by posting the things you were going to?

Lol, you tried to get out ahead of valid observations about him.

I suppose in your mind, if anyone came along and pointed out he was triggered instead of it being true it would just be something you could go "ha see I was right" in response to.

I'm sorry that didn't work out for you.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:42 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Something about begging for "bingos" meanwhile bingo-ing in other threads.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something about begging for "bingos" meanwhile bingo-ing in other threads.

Chill bro, no need to get this mad.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:44 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, you tried to get out ahead of valid observations about him.

I suppose in your mind, if anyone came along and pointed out he was triggered instead of it being true it would just be something you could go "ha see I was right" in response to.

I'm sorry that didn't work out for you.

It clearly did because you're acting exactly as predicted.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It clearly did because you're acting exactly as predicted.

It didn't, because now you pulling the "you proved me right ha" just reeks of desperation.

So...what was it you said earlier? Oh: Condolences smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:46 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Keep digging..

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep digging..

It's over, you lost, move on.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 08:48 PM