KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Accountability Project

Trump Accountability Project
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Also copy pasted from the site:

Those who elected him.
Ares you are one of the most reasonable people here, this site is not going after normal people mate.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:34 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Going after?

Interesting terminology

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:42 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

AOC is the Trump of the left, so I’m not exactly shocked she’d be part of a fascistoid initiative like this.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:14 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh ho ho! So very nice that you brought up Bush Jr.

I wanted him charged for war crimes with Cameron. Definitely not cool what happened and how many died due to Bush's warmongering.

Cameron?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:22 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Going after?

Interesting terminology
Yes, going after. Because these people are enablers...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:40 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Gotta catch em all.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:54 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Cameron?

Him, too, of course, all of them really, but I suspect he just misspoke and meant Blair in this case.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:56 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think archiving proof of support among elected officials, or businesses CEO’s so people can choose to not purchase products from them is fine.

Making a list of trump voters is obviously a step to far, but aside from the last tweet quoted in the OP it doesn’t seem anyone is really suggesting that.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 08:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Support who we like or we'll put you out of business.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 08:58 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It would be consumers putting them out of business by choosing not to buy their products if they were to happen.

In reality it probably won’t make much of a difference because while people who dislike Trump may stop buying from them, Trump supporters will start or continue to buy from them. And as we learned this election there is a great deal of Trump supporters

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 09:10 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'm all for it. I think the dems should do everything they've always wanted. Defund the police, make a list of all their political enemies, ban all conservatives from social media and put them out of business. Just go whole hog.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 09:14 AM
Artol

Originally posted by Silent Master
I'm all for it. I think the dems should do everything they've always wanted. Defund the police, make a list of all their political enemies, ban all conservatives from social media and put them out of business. Just go whole hog.

Also implement a Stalinist regime.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 09:35 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Artol
Also implement a Stalinist regime.
If that's what they want, they should go for it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 09:39 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Artol
Him, too, of course, all of them really, but I suspect he just misspoke and meant Blair in this case.
No, he didn't he was going to trap DDM for entertainments sake.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:16 AM
Artol

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, he didn't he was going to trap DDM for entertainments sake.

I meant that DDM probably misspoke, or just mixed it up. But for clarification for everyone, Cameron is the one that ****ed a pig, Blair the one that ****ed Iraq.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 10:52 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

What about an Obama Accountability Project? Biden Accountability Project?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 12:52 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last I checked, Chick-Fil-A hasn't been put out of business by boycotts. This list won't amount to anything.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 01:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Certain people should be looked into, eg, William Barr, Devon Nunes. But a wholesale seek-and-destroy mission? Slippery slope.

In a way, I have to smile. Seems almost like "Republicans" are good at being bad guys, and Democrats are bad at being good guys.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 01:47 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

AOC is talking about how Trump supporters and people who defended him are gonna delete tweets.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 02:00 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Cameron?

You remember our older conversation where I confused Blair for Cameron, right? For the Iraq War stuff. Right?

Cameron is on the list, too:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...a-a6763831.html

And it is a frequent issue with Cameron:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-a6840541.html

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote