KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Accountability Project

Trump Accountability Project
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

I want to make hideous interracial babies with Alexandria Occasio-Cortez.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:18 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

For everyone misunderstanding AOC's position:

She said, "Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future"

This is not just about people who worked for Trump. This is also about anyone who had any sort of public support of Trump.

It's far more specific:

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin:
quote:
Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into ‘polite’ society. We have a list.

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/s...792225260253184

As for AOC, after getting severe backlash for her McCarthyist tweet, she had this to say:

quote:
Lol at the “party of personal responsibility” being upset at the idea of being responsible for their behavior over last four years

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1324825062915084288?s=20

From the website itself:

"Those who elected him.

Individuals who worked for the Trump for President campaign, Republican National Committee, and affiliated PACs in 2016 or 2020."

Toure tweeted:

quote:
“If you’re a Trumper I hope the pain and anxiety you feel now is excruciating. You voted against America and for a cult leader who has no redeeming or admirable qualities. He’s a cretin who cares nothing about this country and you don’t either. You deserve all the pain and more.”

https://twitter.com/Toure/status/1324542240266489857

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

do you know the difference between a sycophant and a regular person?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
and rightly so... I have a busy day today but no doubt I will find time to own voltron later.

They're doing their chicken little thing again. This isn't about going after all Trump supporters.

Even odder, they were quiet when Trump said he wanted to put Muslims in a database and on a watch list, because they were Muslim.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Quincy
do you know the difference between a sycophant and a regular person?

In this particular case, from AOC's meaning, anyone who publicly supported Trump and did so through social media.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
They're doing their chicken little thing again. This isn't about going after all Trump supporters.

It's literally in this thread, word for word, multiple times: it is 100%, definitely for sure, going after Trumpers.

After getting to know you more, you're not just trolling for the lulz by this point. You truly and honestly believe you're correct even when there is direct incontrovertible evidence right in your face that you cannot deny.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 04:44 PM
Adam_PoE

Seems like a lot of doom and gloom coming from folks who claim not to be Trump supporters. If y'all did not vote for him like you say, then you will not be on the list, and therefore, have nothing to worry about.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:14 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Seems like a lot of doom and gloom coming from folks who claim not to be Trump supporters. If y'all did not vote for him like you say, then you will not be on the list, and therefore, have nothing to worry about.

There's also literally nothing to worry about as people like Broly, Surt, DDM and Silent Master will not be going on any lists because they're Trumpers.

Now someone like Ted Cruz, his actions right now with feeding into Trump's "I.WAS.CHEATED!" nonsense could come back to bite him in the ass in the future should be run for POTUS again or even possibly in 2022 for the Senate.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This is a great post for people like me. Here's why:

I have nary the worry because I have never voted for a Democrat or a Republican at the national level until this recent election where I cast a vote for a Republican House member. And I had no choice because they didn't list the green party candidate or libertarian candidate and do not allow write-ins.

You can check my ballot (which I posted) and donation records.

This is what the ultimate moral high-ground is like.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:28 PM
Adam_PoE

There's also literally nothing to worry about as people like Broly, Surt, DDM and Silent Master will not be going on any lists because they're Trumpers.

Now someone like Ted Cruz, his actions right now with feeding into Trump's "I.WAS.CHEATED!" nonsense could come back to bite him in the ass in the future should be run for POTUS again or even possibly in 2022 for the Senate.

My point is that even if we presume what they are claiming is true for the sake of argument, they should have nothing to worry about, because the ones complaining about this effort also claim to not have voted for Trump.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:29 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Correct. thumb up

But the moving of the political head-butting to literal fascist witch-hunting seems worrying.

What if they come after the transhumanists, next? Green Party? Libertarians?

What if the GOP escalates this warfare and starts coming after Democrats like this? The GOP HAS stolen some of the Dem tactics, in the past.

This is also true. Cruz, as smart as he is and as amazing some of his work has been, he's skirting the edge of acceptable engagement. However, if they end up overturning the results of just one state, he will be lauded as a hero by the GOP voters.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

My point is that even if we presume what they are claiming is true for the sake of argument, they should have nothing to worry about, because the ones complaining about this effort also claim to not have voted for Trump.
I get you, but we shouldn't even presume as it's not true, they're just fear mongering with the 'Red Scare' and 'Holocaust' connections and rewarding bad behavior will only further encourage bad behavior.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:32 PM
dadudemon

71+ million people do have something to be concerned about, though.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:32 PM
Silent Master

How am I fear mongering? I've said that I support the democrats in this. I want them to push and push hard for everything they've said they want.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 05:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

they've all made my list... shifty I jest... really shifty ... really smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 06:56 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
they've all made my list... shifty I jest... really shifty ... really smile

Whirly's List.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:09 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by dadudemon
I have never voted for a Democrat or a Republican at the national level until this recent election
this is just another way of saying that you vote for both in every election though.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:29 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly's List.
I always think of Stripes.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:33 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Tzeentch
this is just another way of saying that you vote for both in every election though.

I know you're joking but I have never filled in the dots or squares next to a politician's nhame, who serves in Congress on Capitol Hill for the US Senate or who serves in the US House of Representatives.

I have never cast a single vote for a Republican running US President or Congress (except for this year, 2020, and it was just one name because I had no choice and the other person was a ultra politically correct person).

I have never cast a single vote for a Democrat running US President or Congress.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:37 PM
snowdragon

quote:
Some Dems have launched the Trump Accountability Project.

How very progressive, seeing as how we've seen things like this transpire in the past. I'm pretty sure the ppl that support this wouldn't like their names on a list of an opposing political group trying to leverage power over them.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote