KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Let me introduce my self

Do films promote moral values
This poll is closed.
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Some films promote moral values. 0 0%
I do not know 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Let me introduce my self
Started by: ANURAG MISHRA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ANURAG MISHRA

Let me introduce my self

Dear friends,

I am Anurag Mishra from India. I have been doing journalism for the last 26 years. Friends I write books on various subjects. Friends, I am a fan of films.

Everyday rush and busyness during the job had kept me away from films, but due to the Corona crisis, my work stopped, and I stayed at home for several months. I took advantage of being discharged from a busy life and watched a lot of new and old movies in my spare time.

Then, while furthering my interest, I made a website by compiling films which I liked very much. I am attaching below links to various pages of my website. I wish that my new friends visit my website, watch good old and new movies and suggest me to improve my website and inspire me to fulfill my interest.

Friends, after leaving my job, I got this first opportunity in the last 26 years, when I can start my life again and start a new work according to my interest. Friends, I am very much waiting for your suggestions. Even if someone harsh comments on me, I consider he is my good friend. in as much as the opposite statement motivates me to improve myself. My website links are after my conversation, so please visit the website and make suggestions.

with warm regards

Anurag Mishra

Old Post Nov 9th, 2020 07:42 AM
ANURAG MISHRA is currently offline Click here to Send ANURAG MISHRA a Private Message Find more posts by ANURAG MISHRA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote