KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Barr really needs investigation when this is all over.

Barr really needs investigation when this is all over.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Trumpers per election: "Lock her up!"

Trumpers post election: "How dare you suggest Barr be investigated!"

Too funny.

Yeah, he is probably going to be disbarred over this. I hope being Trump's ***** was worth never being able to practice law again.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 10:48 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What rule did he break?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 10:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yeah, he is probably going to be disbarred over this. I hope being Trump's ***** was worth never being able to practice law again.

I'd not bet on that happening like I bet on Trump losing. But I'd be very happy if Barr was disbarred and ended up a true disgrace.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 10:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
What rule did he break?

Hurt their feelings.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 10:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

What rule did he break?

The Attorney General is the attorney for the country, not the president, time-waster troll. He is already the subject of numerous ethics complaints, and will likely lose his license to practice law over it. Not from the government, but from the association that regulates the legal profession. Now cry more. Maybe if you play more pretend baby games, the bar association will not permanently strip his license away.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:00 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he's not a wing man for the president?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So, What rule did he break?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
So he's not a wing man for the president?

Barr can be Trump's "wingman" all he wants, they can even watch Top Gun together while holding hands for all I care, but when he breaks the rules and ethnics of his profession, then no.

Let the courts decide though after January though.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

He stood on the right side of an escalator on the London underground.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:09 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard

Let the courts decide though after January though.

suddenly and conveniently, they can't grasp that concept.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

(please log in to view the image)

IOW, you don't know.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IOW, you don't know.

Seems correct. They'd flaunt it if they had anything of substance.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:12 PM
Adam_PoE

IOW, you don't know.

No, troll, you do not know. And no one is interested in playing your time-waster games. If you really cared that much, you would look it up yourself. But you do not care about corruption, you just want to deflect from it with your rhetorical antics that no one is willing to indulge.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah so he doesn't know

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:16 PM
Silent Master

No, troll, you do not know. And no one is interested in playing your time-waster games. If you really cared that much, you would look it up yourself. But you do not care about corruption, you just want to deflect from it with your rhetorical antics that no one is willing to indulge.

IOW, you don't know.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:17 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Seems correct. They'd flaunt it if they had anything of substance.

No one is interested in casting pearls before swine. Why, so you can just dismiss it and spend pages playing more cope-harder baby games? I am sure if you two successfully derail the discussion of his ethics violations on KMC, it will stop him from getting his license stripped away. I do not give a **** about convincing you imbeciles of anything. I am content in the knowledge that he is going to get his livelihood ruined for his unethical behavior, and there is nothing more to say about it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
suddenly and conveniently, they can't grasp that concept.

Doesn't matter what they can or can't grasp. Ethnics investigation is likely going through as Barr's pissed off a whole lot of people in power.

I'll bump this thread when it happens. I still expect Barr to get off as he's still "one of the boys", we'll see though.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one is interested in casting pearls before swine.

Your mother was not brought up, stay on topic.

quote:
Why, so you can just dismiss it and spend pages playing more cope-harder baby games? I am sure if you two successfully derail the discussion of his ethics violations on KMC, it will stop him from getting his license stripped away. I do not give a **** about convincing you imbeciles of anything. I am content in the knowledge that he is going to get his livelihood ruined for his unethical behavior, and there is nothing more to say about it.

Your hypocrisy is noted.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:20 PM
Silent Master

No one is interested in casting pearls before swine. Why, so you can just dismiss it and spend pages playing more cope-harder baby games? I am sure if you two successfully derail the discussion of his ethics violations on KMC, it will stop him from getting his license stripped away. I do not give a **** about convincing you imbeciles of anything. I am content in the knowledge that he is going to get his livelihood ruined for his unethical behavior, and there is nothing more to say about it.

We get it, you don't know and are just following the crowd and doing what you're told.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2020 11:21 PM