KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Given America's experience in propagating Coup's...

Given America's experience in propagating Coup's...
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Get madder, okay?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 11:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That guy has a mole or similar on his left upper eyelid

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2020 11:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The rest of us are wondering what Trump's endgame is, what the larger goal is behind the scenes. It can't just be stupid ego at work, can it?

Then I remembered Deep Throat's words to Bob Woodward early in the movie version of All The President's Men: "Forget the myths the media has created about the White House. Truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

History repeats itself. stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 02:35 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's definitely his ego.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 02:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Why is the Trump/Banana Republic attempt looking so amateurish? This is what happens when you replace advisors from the CIA with your daughter... maybe?
TBF, Ivanka doesn't have a direct role, she's just an "advisor" and it's bring-your-daughrter-to-work-day nigh every day.

Jared is "senior advisor" and in charge of fixing the world, though really he's in charge of finding ways to siphon money into the Trump and Kushner coffers while using the weight of the office of the POTUS to do so. eg how Qatar 'accidentally' bailed out the Kushner family with a paid up front 99-year lease of their then failing 666 Fifth Avenue property. Who pays a 99-year lease up front. Where was the due diligence there.

🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don't worry. The Proud Boys are going to show up like Gandalf at Helm's Deep. Trump will never have to leave the White House and they'll recarve Mount Rushmore so that his face is in the center and and all the other presidents are praying to him. 👌

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 07:35 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
People are giving Trump way too much credit with all this coup stuff. They act like he and his team have this grand plan to ultimately steal the election through all these clever and nefarious means. Meanwhile these same people are accidentally holding press conferences in the parking lot of a sex shop.

Trump is just too narcissistic to be able to admit he lost. He wants to save face and convince his supporters that he didn’t really lose. All of his lawsuits are getting thrown out in courts and ultimately the only thing he’s going to achieve is getting some recounts which won’t change anything.

Then he’ll concede without actually admitting defeat and go back to just being some twitter troll. And he probably won’t attend Biden’s inauguration but who cares.
What worries me, is the changes going on at the top of the American security apparatus, defense secretary etc. If this was going on in Turkey or the Democratic Republic of Congo, I know what we would all be thinking.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 07:35 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

What worries me, is the changes going on at the top of the American security apparatus, defense secretary etc. If this was going on in Turkey or the Democratic Republic of Congo, I know what we would all be thinking.

Pretty much everyone IS thinking it:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-president-coup

Except for Deluded Demonic Dumbass Deplorables 🤣ðŸ˜_🤔😶....

Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 07:45 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

don't believe your lying eyes.
it only looks like they're following an instruction sheet from "staging a fascist coup: for dummies'

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 05:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
don't believe your lying eyes.
it only looks like they're following an instruction sheet from "staging a fascist coup: for dummies'
it does and what worries me is no one is putting it down.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 08:29 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

it does and what worries me is no one is putting it down.

I'm not too worried, I think it's more about a combo of 1) Trump's ego/sensitive feelings where admitting defeat is a sign of weakness he does not want to show and 2) the longer he keeps this up, the more money he can swindle from his idiotic supporters to help pay off his campaign debt.

Granted, Trump's worth a few billion and could pay the debt himself, by from his POV, why should he when he can get his idiots to do it for him.

Donations under $8K to Trump 'election defense' instead go to president, RNC

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 12th, 2020 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 08:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

It's a Nigerian Prince Cash Grab.

But it's not illegal.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 10:33 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So now the left has done to the word "coup" what they did to "nazi" and "fascist" and "racist".

Abused it so much it nearly loses all meaning.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 10:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by roughrider
The rest of us are wondering what Trump's endgame is, what the larger goal is behind the scenes. It can't just be stupid ego at work, can it?

Then I remembered Deep Throat's words to Bob Woodward early in the movie version of All The President's Men: "Forget the myths the media has created about the White House. Truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

History repeats itself. stick out tongue
Originally posted by BackFire
It's definitely his ego.

IMO, Trump knows that he has created a constituency too chaotic to control or abandon, so he has no choice but to give into their obviously idiotic and self-destructive command to be their Nordic Savior of the West

Originally posted by Surtur
So now the left has done to the word "coup" what they did to "nazi" and "fascist" and "racist".

Abused it so much it nearly loses all meaning.

Didn't that happen when unapologetically Conservatards pushed Jade Helm? And considering Trump:
-Tampered with votes
-Is Replacing Military Leaders
-Refuses to publicly concede the Election
There is NO OTHER WORD but coup, AND NO OTHER WORD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT HIM BUT TRAITOR....

I'm not too worried, I think it's more about a combo of 1) Trump's ego/sensitive feelings where admitting defeat is a sign of weakness he does not want to show and 2) the longer he keeps this up, the more money he can swindle from his idiotic supporters to help pay off his campaign debt.

Granted, Trump's worth a few billion and could pay the debt himself, by from his POV, why should he when he can get his idiots to do it for him.

Donations under $8K to Trump 'election defense' instead go to president, RNC

The problem is that Trump has galvanized a base that will not accept defeat and are more than willing to delude themselves into insurgency

Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 12:59 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ive heard a fair case put forward that what is currently happening is a color revolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 08:17 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 01:25 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 01:26 AM
dadudemon

I don't read a good case at all of for a color revolution in the US.

What's the fair case?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 01:27 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote