KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Godzilla vs Doomsday

Godzilla vs Doomsday
Started by: Kovert Potato

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovert Potato

Godzilla vs Doomsday

Godzilla from 2019 (King of the Monsters) and 2014

(please log in to view the image)

Doomsday from BvS

Round 1 - Normal States

Round 2 - They've both absorbed a nuke like they did in their respective films.

Doomsday while smaller just wants to smash Godzilla, he isn't doing any tricky evasions or maneuvers (I don't think he displayed this anyway, but just in case) for the sake of this thread - its a brawler fight.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 01:04 PM
Kovert Potato is currently offline Click here to Send Kovert Potato a Private Message Find more posts by Kovert Potato Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Godzilla steps on DD and keeps on walking.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 01:27 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suppose doomsday could super leap away from the confrontation

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 01:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovert Potato

Though unlikely, I don't preclude Godzilla stepping on Doomsday, but I don't think that's going to take him out.

According to one article, Godzilla weighs around 164,000 tons.

There is also a video calculating how strong MoS Superman is - lets just say its far more than that, and I think Doomsday is even stronger than Supes.

code:
My IQ Tests (YouTube) James Bond Jason Bourne

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 02:11 PM
Kovert Potato is currently offline Click here to Send Kovert Potato a Private Message Find more posts by Kovert Potato Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

There is calculations for Godzilla as well, and more importantly on screen feats to compare them with. And canon tie in comics. Godzilla punched King Ghidorah with as much force as most of DD's punches combined through the entire movie.

Godzilla drains DD of energy as he and other Titans excel at that. DD only gets it when attacked. Plus Godzilla has much larger well to draw from to begin with.

He simply physically beats him to death as every single physical force that was exerted on him, or force that he exerted was magnitudes and levels above anything Clark or anyone in the DCEU has done. These aren't even comparable as Godzilla existing is more weight than both Clark, DD and Wonder Woman have supported above their heads
ON SCREEN combined. Clark SUCCESSFULLY lifted an Apartment Building and a Space Shuttle. He was unable to fly the ship and unable to support the tower. By scaling DD would be slightly above. Godzilla wouldn't even notice he had completely obliterated those said objects when he stepped on them. Two different tiers of strength and ability to apply it due to size mainly. And yes, If DD or Clark were his size I think they would be stronger. Even if strength is limitless, the ability to apply it in a meaningful manner isnt. Clark can fly. DD can't

Straight up energy/power limits- not comparable. Godzilla has absorbed and exerted more energy in a single blast than DD or Clark for that matter ever got hit with or exerted in their entire career with any form of explosive,HV, or energy blast. His core temperature pre fire/mothra power up was 168,000 something degrees. Any calcs for HV?

The only feat DD/Kryptonians have to compare is a newspaper article about a tectonic plate and possibly escaping an artificial singularity that Lois Lane tanked. And a NLF for DD which works against people like Hulk but since Godzilla has tanked and absorbed a much much bigger nuke than Doomsday it's useless.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Nov 12th, 2020 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 06:43 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kovert Potato
Though unlikely, I don't preclude Godzilla stepping on Doomsday, but I don't think that's going to take him out.

According to one article, Godzilla weighs around 164,000 tons.

There is also a video calculating how strong MoS Superman is - lets just say its far more than that, and I think Doomsday is even stronger than Supes.

And he weighs, 99,000 something tons. Still way heavier than the largest object DD or Clark lifted on screen.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 06:48 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Doomsday gets stomped on

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 08:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Zilla effortlessly slaughters him everytime

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 13th, 2020 12:51 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Re: Godzilla vs Doomsday

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kovert Potato

Fukin hell, I'd forgotten how terrible his design was. Literally looks like someone tried to turn a LotR cave troll into a jack-o-lantern.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 06:55 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote