KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I loosely follow the franchise

I loosely follow the franchise
Started by: Smarthuiyuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smarthuiyuan

I loosely follow the franchise

I simply meant from a reviewer/perception stand line. I didn't say the game wouldn't sale or is going out of business lol. I am none of people who exaggerates how bad something is since I really don't like it. I doubt a lot of people on this particular Reddit even care about sports let alone Madden. Operation Sports and other forums are where hardcore Madden fans really are. From a perception standpoint this is an opportunity for Madden to add new features and improve the engine. If it does not then it will still get sales but depending on how bad it is going forward may extend it is permit... Remember this also isn't necessarily a global game anyways so lots of the people who play Madden adore soccer. This being their sole outlet outside of older games is a huge reason for it's achievement. Apologies for being somewhat aggressive there.

I loosely follow the franchise and it's definitely stagnating. I'd really like to see what other developers could bring to the table given its overall sales I wouldn't be shocked if the permit remains for awhile. It sucks to be pressured into only one option per year. It's all good I'm utilized to people writing doomsday scenarios. Or worst they'll state the franchise is going downhill and will probably be out of business so I see why my article came off that way. People do same with COD franchise. They can not just leave without saying everyone else is too lol. I've purchased one Madden the entire PS4 gen and only 2 throughout PS3. It's still a popular that is chiefly due to the exclusivity and promotion. Like you said tho casual people do not really care. I just don't see how NFL could appeal to casual people actually but I figure it will. EA can be used to bad media so maybe their perception doesn't matter to them much. Check out Ryan Moody on YouTube.
Let's us to read Mut 21 coins information on mmoexp
If you want to know more, please search on the browser with black keywords

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 06:32 AM
Smarthuiyuan is currently offline Click here to Send Smarthuiyuan a Private Message Find more posts by Smarthuiyuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

K

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 06:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote