KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pest Control

Pest Control
Started by: Smarthuiyuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smarthuiyuan

Pest Control

Other Bonuses, Strength: +102 (Generally a max success of 22-23) Prayer: 6. A few of the areas I believe are good training spots... Yaks (level-22) Gains: 50HP and generally easy to kill. Disadvantage: Another boring day in Neitiznot. Benefits: Easy to kill, great Rune drops and a occasional Essential Half. Disadvantage: At times crowded, hard to bank using a full inventory.

Pest Control. Benefits: Factors = XP. Disadvantage: 2xp per damage done, loss is a waste of time. Advantage: Good XP for slayer and battle. Disadvantage: Some jobs are stupid (20 cows???) Or challenging (200 iron paintings???) . I am just not sure which one to visit... pick one from the above or make your own proposal!

My objective is levelling around 53 so I could do all quests with plantation requirements. I'm level 31 farming and currently have a willow tree growing in Falador and an Apple tree in Catherbery. Should I be replanting trees and fruit trees as soon as they're fully grown? Should I cut my willow for logs do ents and the arms that split your axe come out? I multi-task while on RS and split my axes so often I have to carry 3 rune axes in my inventory. I intend to add a tree in Varrock and a fruit tree in Gnome stronghold since they are easy for me to get to in my farm conducts. I have full plots in Port Phasmatys, Catherbery, East Ardougne, and Draynor. I have not started to perform bushes or hops yet.

Let's us to read OSRS gold information on rsgoldfast
If you want to know more, please search on the browser with black keywords

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 06:34 AM
Smarthuiyuan is currently offline Click here to Send Smarthuiyuan a Private Message Find more posts by Smarthuiyuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Is this a DND campaign? I rolled a nat 20. You can trust me.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 12:12 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FKemp

Damn, that's shameless. As a movie lover and a writer for prothesiswriter.com I don't think any person with a competitive mind would pay for a gold in a videogame.

Last edited by FKemp on Jan 2nd, 2021 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2021 06:09 PM
FKemp is currently offline Click here to Send FKemp a Private Message Find more posts by FKemp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote